Pages (16): [ First ][ Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ Next ] [ Last ]
Welcome to my site archives. 10 posts are listed per page.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Comments (0) |
Hey, here's some songs and artist names I thought very interesting if you would like to look further into it. Most you can find at Yahoo music and watch for you pleasure. ^__^ Laters!
"Wish I Had An Angel"
"Wings of a Butterfly"
(I love him!!! ^__^ Even though he's a little creepy.)
"Dirty Little Secret"
Ya know there's so much more I want to put here that I think I'm gonna make this an on going thing. ^__^ So no way here on my posting!! ^__^ I'll put a new song before rambling. Maybe I can find the video for it as well and post it too.
Comments (4) |
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
This is what you're supposed to do...and try not to be a spoiled sport and ruin the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into a new email. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known
facts about your friends. It is fun and easy.
1. Legal First name: Lydia Elena Reyes *GASP* MY IDENTITY IS LOSE!!! Still don't know where I live though ;p
2. Were you named after anyone? Well, my dad's first girlfriend was named Linda, but my mom wouldn't let him name me that so Lydia was the closest thing he could get. ^__^ Neat little story, ne?
3. Do you wish on stars? not since I was five
4. Sex or sleep? SLEEP!! I NEEDS IT SO BAD!!!!
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey ^__^ Gobble gobble!!
6. What is your birth date? 07-24-1987.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Well, nothing really, but I did manage to get a copy of the song Toxic by Britteny Spears!! XD ARGH!!
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends to you? yes or maybe I don't know most likely.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Once in awhile
10. What is your nickname? My family calls me several names, but most are Lia, Lyddie, or Cinder-Lyddie
11. Would you bungee jump? I've thought about it, but I'd want someone to go with me! ^__^
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
13. Do you think that you are strong? Physically? No, unless I get angry. LOL
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Just vanillia please. ^__^
15. Shoe Size? 5 1/2
16. Red or pink? Red ^__^ I look so sexy in it!
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? WHAT?!! I LOVE ME!!! LOL, eh...I guess I want to be a little taller like five feet. ^__^
18. Who do you miss most on earth? GANYMEDE!!! AND ALL MY PEEPS!!!
19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? If they feel like it.
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black jeans, and black and white shoes with a silver dragonfly. ^__^ Kid shoes!
21. What are you listening to right now? The many typing of keyboards in the library.
22. What did you eat for breakfast? Danish Red Center Pastry (I think Strawberry) and a Cappicino ^__^
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? South High Color! (Light Blue)
24. What is the weather like right now? it's getting warmer, still chilly, but sunny.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ganymede. ^__^
26. The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Eyeballs!! LOL ^__^
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's my sister, what more can I say?
28. Favorite thing to Drink? Used to be pepsi, now its water or tea.
29. Hair Color? Black
30. Do you wear contacts? No, but if I did I'd like to get light blue or purple! ^__^ SO COOL!!
31. Favorite Food? Chinese Rice Bowl or Chicken Stirfry. ^__^ Yum making me hungry!!
32. Last Movie You Watched? Kung-fu Hustle, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!
33. Favorite Day Of The Year? Hm...I honestly don't know!! @__@
34. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary Japanese Movies!!!
35. Summer Or Winter? Summer
36. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs ^__^
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? ICE CREAM AND CAKE!!!!!
38. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know?...Ganymede or Angels.
39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Lazy People.
41. What Books Are You Reading? "Watchers" by Dean Koontz, and "Temple of the Winds" by Terry Goodkind. Yes, I am that skilled reading two completely different books at the same time! LOL ^__^
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Not mine. Don't have one. I ususally use a book or something at home! XD
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? American Idol.
44. Favorite Smells? Green Tea, or Harmony Lotion from Mary Kay. Not to mention FOOD!!
45. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
46. What's the farthest you've been from home? Las Vegas, Nevada. TOO MANY NAKIE PEOPLE MAN!!!
47. Favorite junk food? Oh, the list goes on...
48. What's your favorite type of clothing? Long sleeves and turtle necks. Long skirts or baggy pants. ^__^
49. What's your favorite hobby? Posting on Otaku or drawing up manga.
50. Do you have a secret crush? Not really, but I like to look around sometimes. No people to meet, but God will find the one for me. ^__^ So no biggie.
Comments (1) |
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I know I've been a bit of a rut lately, but I'm getting over it now. I talked to my history art teacher and it helped to relieve a lot of the stress that's been going on in my mind. She actually seemed very excited about me wanting some help in trying to figure out how to be an animator. She gave me a lot of feed back and even talked about having me talk with a friend professor of hers and see what we can get.
So yeah, I'm rolling and rolling to what may be the future dream job for me. I also took the initiative to go and research like never before and it sure has paid off. Man, I've requested so much information. There's on in specific that has an animation program in Canada. LOL, so yeah if I complete college first and go there expect to be a surprise visit from me Joflower. LOL, is so how is Canada over there?
I might try and see if I can go to a place in Newport Beach because I liked it over there whenever I visit. So yeah, something to look into next time I'm over there. And Long Beach has an interesting place too. Except I know with beaches housing is gonna be high...
Oh yeah, gonna try and get my license permit. Reading the rules and might try and test it in the Spring. If I pass I'll try and learn over the school. LOL, I know some of my close friends are probably thinking, "It's about time!!" LOL, yeah but I'd still like to get rides from them. ^__^
So any advise from anyone? Also if anyone wants to know about the animation field just PM me and I can get you a lot of the websites and books I used to get info from. Yes, I still look in books in this day and age. Can you believe it?! 0.o
Comments (5) |
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Nothing happen much as always. My English teacher lost her voice so class was okay, didn't have to do much really. I had the most FANTASTIC idea of what to do for summer vacation with my posse, but I first must see if it's even possible. Heads up for all of you out there. ^__~ It's gonna be MORE THAN WONDERFUL if we can pull this off successfully. *Wiggles UNCONTROLLABLY in seat!!!* MAN! I HOPE IT WILL!!!!!!
N-E-Wayz, let's see...got a math lab, I have a classmate in class we talk somewhat to each other and laugh every once in awhile when we're totally clueless. She has me ask most of the questions, but I'm cool with that since she does most of the calculations. ( I haven't got a calculator yet.) The money from my loan is supose to be coming some time so. So yeah I can pay Sindi back for selling her book to me. Also hopefully I can use some of that money to FINALLY get a California State ID so I can try to apply for more jobs which require one.
If there's any money for fun. (Which I'm PRAYING for!) I hope I can buy some Fruit Baskets DVD's or maybe a nice sketch book. ^__^ Maybe this small pocket digital camera I saw for sell at Wal-greens for twenty bucks. It's so you can email pics more than anything. Man, I really hope so I love taking pictures but I never get them developed.
What else? I went to the library yesterday and found two interesting books helping artists down their career paths. They were on the fourth floor though and the elevators weren't working. ;___ ; My legs were sooooo sore afterwards!!!
Oh yeah, I've been sick over the weekend holiday so that was no fun. EVIL FLU BUGGIE!!! Then yesterday I kinda went crazy with not being able to sleep, but feeling so tired achy and dizzy. The smell of that rub ob Vix and other medicine combinations got to my head I think. My little sister who I share a room with was rolling with laughter. One of the craziness moments include me heavily medicatedly dizzy dancing while HORRIBLY singing to "I'm too sexy for my shirt." song. Yes...that horrible horrible song about the models...I was too crazed to know what the @#$! I was doing!!!! *Shakes Head*
It ended when my brother came in the room and had to separater us. He told me I was too sick and might get my little sister sick. I was sooooo tired I didn't even bother putting up a fight. I got to sleeping in my sister's big bed since both of them were at Gloria's. Heh heh, "Return the sickness back to the depths of hell it came from." My brother dramatically said opening the door. They have soooo many blankets on their bed. It was kinda fun getting under all of them. I finally dozed off and woke around 5 to take a shower. Man, and I still feel a little sick and tired...I think I'll go to Doctor Chang's next week. He always makes me feel better and makes me laugh. ^__^ Best of all my doctor's an asian. ^__^
Comments (1) |
Thursday, January 12, 2006
YAYNESS!! ^__^ I finally got around to everyone's site on my friend's list. Hm,I think I should take a look at all those who have signed my guestbook someday. *Sweatdrop* *Weak smile, but strong* It's the least I can do for them taking the time to sign. ^__^ But I'll do that some other day. Sitting here in Stats Math Lab and the teacher has yet to arrive!!
The homework was certainly a lot easier than the other weeks. Got my essay back from English. Need to work on my thesis and unity, but that's basically it.
Hanged out with John and Clinton a few days back playing good old ping pong. Except we also used the walls as a playing field. It was so fun.
Well Gotta Go! Teacher's here!
Comments (2) |
Monday, January 9, 2006
IT'S TERRIBLE!!!! HORRIBLE!!! *Throws head on pillow and screams!!* *breathe, breathe* ;______; I LOST MY PHONE ON THE BUS SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!
*BIG SOB!!!* I had in then I think I might have put it in my pant pocket or missed my backpack pockey and dropped it!! I was checking the time on the bus then decided to read my novel for English. I took the book out and started reading. I tend to shut the world out when I read. I remember touching the stop signal for a girl whose side didn't work. If I did put it in a pant pocket it might have slipped out seeing how small of pockets there pants have...*Embarrassed blush* I admit they're a little too tight on the hips, the stuff in my pockets tend to get out...
That or I was a total idiot and missed my backpack pocket!!! I don't looking where I stuffing things in pockets, I feel around for them. ARGHHHHH!!! I CALLED THE BUS PPL AND WALKED MY PATH I TOOK HOME!! AND EVERYTHING!!! @~@
Ah man!!! This is the first worst thing I've ever done!! I'm usually very paranoid about re-checking my pockets, but this time is the only time I DIDN'T check!!!! *Uncontrollable sob* Well, my mom didn't take it out bad on me. The tracfone was on sale when she got it and luckily it's the kind without a plan...I tried to think positive that if the person took it, that they might have seriously needed one..that or as ridiculous as it sounds, my prince charming might find it and return it to me and he'll soon get to know me and fall in love and marry and all that rot...but most of all I hoped my misfortune could possibly be someone's miracle...I seriously would like to think of it like that...Oh yeah...while walking to class I almost stepped on a squirrel's head and it scared the poop out of me! And walking home there was this guy with a Doverman mix breed! I was so scared!! Yet remained calm, I was scared it was gonna bark at me. It didn't, but once I was away from seeing distance I let out the breath I was holding...wheeww...Life, ne?
Comments (3) |
Sunday, January 8, 2006
Still trying to figure out a new look for here.
MAN!!! IT'S BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
*SIGH* I forgot how to put my avatar in the middle and how to do my old setup I had here. Man...This really sucks...So does anyone know how?
*LATER* Man, I really love how this site looks at the moment! ^__^ I love how much of a cat Kyo acts sometimes. LOL, I bought a pair of pants that looks like his a while ago. I haven't bought new pants in about seven years!! My dad got me a hoddie that looked a lot like Kyo's hoodie, (Except I don't have a zipper. ;__;) but I felt so happy! I love dressing up like characters in anime. Faye-chan told me a girl at her college dresses in nothing but cosplay and she makes it all herself. O.O That's soooooo cool!!! I wish I had the sewing skills to do that.
Comments (2) |
Saturday, January 7, 2006
"The Annunciation" by Robert Campin. One of the pictures we went over in my art history class. This portrait was an altar piece. There are two other smaller ones on the sie, but most of the artist symbolism is found in the main picture. Can anyone point them out? Also does anyone know why this picture is so important? I'll do a fanart for you if you can name them all.
Comments (3) |
Pages (16): [ First ][ Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ Next ] [ Last ]
I went to my art history today and was positive I felt my puppy dog's tail wagging like crazy along with a pair of ears on my head. lol. Yeah, I found it so interesting and was so drawn into the depth of the symbolism inside of it. (Everyone else was dozinf off.) I talked a bit with the teacher, I just couldn't hold it in!! >< Man, I just wish I could have found someone who enjoyed it as much as I did.
My Stats. class on the other hand was HORRIBLE!! I was the only one answering the questions and got most right. But that's only because I went by the book. I had read a little before, but didn't understand it really. I know what it said the answer was in certain situations, but I didn't understand why. Does that happen to anyone else?
I met Sindi, Mark, and Alisha today on the bus and I admit I acted rather childish with them. I can't help but get excited when I see people I haven't seen in a long time.
I drew a fanart of fruits baskets today. The scanner made it icky, but I managed to patch it so it looks somewhat decent. I scanned a few other original anime art too! ^__^ Please! Please! Drop by and vote on it or leave a juicy comment for me! PLEASE!!! MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE OTHERWISE AND I'M NOT CLEANING UP THE MESS THIS TIME!!!
Thank you very much.
Comments (1) |