+Backroom+ +Guestbook+ +PM Kawaii Seth+
Hello and welcome to MyOtaku. As many do, I have some rules and procedures to follow.
1. If you expect me to be your friend, please comment FREQUENTLY on my posts and I will most gladly return the favor. I donít like making my friendís list very big, so I will clean out the list at least once a month; donít be surprised if you get deleted because you never comment.
2. Please don't promote your own site in my guestbook. It would not be very guest-like of you to stop by just to leave your name and a link to your site, now would it? Tsk, tsk.
3. I will be happy to make you a layout ONLY if you are on my friends list, comment frequently, and send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with everything you want. Vague details get you a very vague and boring layout.
4. Do NOT yell at me if you donít like the way I set up your layout. YOUíRE the one that sent the details, YOUíRE the one that didnít give me the things I needed to know; thus, a craptacular layout is made.
5. BE RESPECTFUL! All flames will be used to torture your precious belongings or will be given to Haruko, whom will use said flames to her advantage.
6. Yes! I WILL make you a button. However, you MUST belong to my friendís list and you MUST ask for one. Iím not telepathicÖ I canít tell if you want a button; even if you HINT toward one, Iíll be stupid about it until you flat out ask me.
7. H3%! H0w'r3 %05 P01n9, b5PP%? M3? 1'm j5$7 1n3 4nP h4n91n9 057. Didnít enjoy translating that much? How about: H3Y BUDE1!!! OMG WTF HOW COME U NAVAR COMANT ON MAH SIET ANYMORE?!?!!1!111! Trust meÖ Iíve gotten comments like that and I do not appreciate translating them. So please, for the love of babiesÖ use proper grammar while commenting here.
8. If you donít like the stuff I have to say about anything in general, remember that this is MY blog, MY layout and MY own personal thoughts. You bitching and complaining to me about the fact I said that, ďCloud Strife is a weenie.Ē Is NOT going to change my opinion. But if you still choose to throw a fit and rail and brawl about my personal thoughts, Iíll give you a nice little post ALL TO YOURSELF about how damn mature you are. ;3
Enjoy your stay!
Monday, September 21, 2009
The... um... update.
Hello everyone! Yeah, it's been a little while, but I'm feeling ready to kinda spill my guts about what's been going on in my life. I have a few things to talk about that I may or may not need opinions on; feel free to leave your voice here.
I always welcome it.
The College thing:
As everyone does once in a while... I have doubts. My grades are the lowest they've ever been since I started college. No one said it was going to be easy, but no one ever told me I wasn't going to be happy with what I do.
College almost bores, depresses and discourages me all at the same time. I know it's important for me to go for the sake of my future, but a little break shouldn't be too bad for me, right?
I think I was tired out from school when I graduated from High School and choosing to go straight to college only helped burn the candle out a little more for me.
The plan thing:
I'm hoping that by the end of next year I can get myself a nice full time job in Austin so I can move out.
I'm tired of my life here in this house with my parents breathing down my neck and making decisions for me. I feel that I am old enough to make my own decisions and if I bring on the consequences then I will learn from the negative and better myself for the future.
So, hopefully by the end of next year I will have successfully moved out of San Antonio and into a cozy apartment with Joolie and Kisa.
The Anime Convention thing:
I love them. I love all of my con buddies that keep me company during the social event, but I'm not sure how many I can go through.
It's not that I'm getting tired of going to them; I just can't afford them. I can pretty much guarantee that after a couple more... I will probably drop from the convention scene for a little bit.
I love ALL OF YOU and will keep in contact IF I decide to drop from conventions and I hope that the majority of you will choose to talk to me just as much as you do now. <3
The sister thing:
So to make a long story short...
My older sister had my brother-in-law arrested for personal reasons I choose not to discuss on a public site.
Next summer I may be taking a trip to Oregon to aid my sister. She has to get surgery on her back and will have to remain in bed for a long time. She has three kids she has to care for; the being six years old.
So, naturally being the nicest younger sister in the world, I will be going to Oregon to take care of her kids and such while she is confined to the bed.
The dog thing:
I've been trying to get a dog forever now... with my parents always saying, "No.... no.... NO."
But most of you already know that I don't necessarily take "NO" as an answer.
I found a loop hole.
Setoek's mother is so nice that she gave me a proposal:
I can buy my dog and the necessary things for him and she will keep him at her home for the time being while I gather money to move out.
Now, don't take this as "dumping the pet on another person".
She will be dog-sitting him.
I will drive over to their house (not even a two minute drive for me) as much as I possibly can to take him out for walks, train him and just overall bond with him.
He will have the attention he needs and will also be around other dogs to be social with.
This will get him by the awkward stage if he is not house broken.
This way... he will be ready for apartment living by the time I am ready to move out.
I've done my research and the dog I want, a German Shepherd, will do completely fine if given enough exercise daily.
Parents didn't disagree with it, so it's agreed that when I get a job, I will adopt a German Shepherd from either a German Shepherd Rescue Kennel here in San Antonio or save one from a Shelter.
Phew, that was A LOT to talk about.
Glad I got it off of my shoulder. :)
I love you all. <3