Saturday, March 14, 2009
La gasp! It has been 3 months since i have last talked to you guys *hugs* We are finally out on a break- one week. Nursing is so interesting but so much work. I think my knowledge is doubling every month ^__^ Remember my resolutions from last post?
1. study hard, make friends, is done
2. apply for a job and succeed, is done
3. remain happy and cheerful, for the most part, I have had a few depressing momements such as when i mess up on my skills exams
4. do not get stressed by school, again i have my moments but i am hoping after this break i will get my motivation and energy back
5. continue exercising- i have had no exercise since school started.......
If you guys are curious about what i am learning/ doing in school I can make a nice elaborate post on it :) but if you dont care, then that is fine to
-miss you guys so much, hope to be on a couple more times this week :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
last post before heading off to school
Most of the important info was in my last post, but i want to thank you for the luck and wish you all the best this new year, set your goals high and reach them! my friends, you have been so good to me and i do hope i will still come by and visit you guys.
My excitement is growing as we get nearer to starting the semester, I hope to be able to make good friends with some of my classmates, but i am not so good at that... I almost got a assisting job and the nursing home and will try again during my summer break. I continued volunteering and had a really nice Christmas party with the residents. You guys all take care!
1. Study hard, make friends and complete school
2. Apply for a job and succeed
3. Remain happy and cheerful
4. Do not get stressed by school, learn to love learning
5. Continue exercising (will have no more p.e. class and very little time so this one might be challenging)
Peace be will all of you, and as usually, i will miss you, love Teresa (swords)
Friday, December 12, 2008
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those who celebrate the other holidats that i will not try mangaling with my spelling. I am finished for the semester- all As in spanish :) , history 1, history 2, aquatic fitness and piano. I think i had a really easy semester once i got past the projects. my thanksgiving went really well. I will be going back to volunteering, i wasnt for about a month because i was studying for finals.
News- ^__^ I have been accepting into my college's vocational nursing program and will be starting in January. The reason i will not be on here is because i will be taking 6 classes and 4 of them are only 8 weeks long. I really need to pass but most of all, learn the material/skills.
I am extremly excited but also very nervous.
Enjoy you break guys, i hope you get one.