Monday, December 18, 2006
So my boyfriend and I are getting along better.
Mostly because we got rid of the cable.
And started having crazy . . . umm . . . private moments.
I'm lovin' life and on Christmas break.
*Hallelujah Chorus can be heard*
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
You know you need a new boyfriend when:
1) He would rather RP with people he doesn't know online than talk to you.
2) He would rather watch the Simpsons than makeout.
3) He would rather sleep alone than with you because you mumble a little in your sleep.
4) He refuses to eat anything you cook.
5) He would rather die than watch your favorite movie.
6) He refuses to hold your hand in public.
7) He accuses you of cheating.
8) He thinks Family Guy is awesome but says you're vulgar for liking South Park.
9) He doesn't kiss you goodnight.
10) He never calls back.
Thursday, November 9, 2006
The Crap I Drew
I suck. >_>;
Oh well, I've never had an art lesson and I was just having fun. Nor do I have a scanner >_
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Home for the Weekend! Who cares? Well, Maybe Those Ever Elusive Underwear Gnomes Do.
So I'm going home for the weekend. I'm so looking forward to the barbeque that my family is going to have. It will be the first thing I have eaten in two weeks that's actually considered food. I had a bowl full of "Bunny Tracks" ice cream, three jolly ranchers, and a pepsi for dinner. Sounds great, doesn't it?
Makes me sick, I want to throw up. But it tasted sooooooooo good *drool*
Now I'm off to make some computer graphics. Maybe I'll actually be good at it by the time the semester ends.
Probably not, but I'll just fool myself.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subsidized, Unsubsidized? How 'bout both!!!
I just signed my MPN for about 6,000 dollars. That means I have two student loans that I have to pay back once I'm out of college. Which means that I'm staying here for the next ten years so I don't have to pay it back!!!
But it is a relief to have some money to support myself. I don't even have to get a job this year. That means I can get some good grades.
I just hope I can pay it all back so I don't get back credit.
No worries here . . .