Jump to User:

myOtaku.com: illbeyursforever

My Avatar

Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!

Friday, May 4, 2007




Add Me

Message Me


Ohaiyo!!!!! My name Kiev!!! but you're goin to call Ki-chan arent cha*brings out cool and deadly weapon* * everyone nods* good. I'm a blonde and thats all you get to kno buwahahaha 98% of people try and fit in with the crowd. If you are the remaining 2% that strives to be different copy and paste this in your profile.

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!



Put The Big Red Button on your site

Comments (4) | Permalink

» Archives