Jump to User:

myOtaku.com: exxit

Sunday, January 20, 2008

So ive had quite an eventful weekend.

Lets see, hmm.

Friday: At school I had a very boring day in my auto technology class. Talked with my friends in it and watched the most all time boring video over electrical trinkets in cars. It was hard to stay awake. Ill admit, sometimes I wish I had more of an ap for things like cars.
Well after that I went out to lunch with my friends Christy and Dawn. Went to cici's pizza for a bit and filled up on cheap pizza, then headed back to the school where we sat in the lobby for about 10 minutes until the bell rang. After that it was my project connect class (sort of an alternative school).
Spent about an hour and a half doing world history but I didnt get much done. I must have been lazy that day because now that I think about it, I didnt get much done at all.
Then it was break time for about 15 minutes. Then the class headed down the street for some volleyball.
The volleyball game lasted maybe 45 minutes until it was time to go back to our school. The I hopped onto a bus and headed home. After I got home I started my workout but it only lasted maybe 10 minutes until my buddy Rhea showed up. Told me to grab my cd's and head to the car. Their was a basketball game today and it was about a 2 hour drive there and back.
So I dropped the weights and told my mom where I was going and headed out the door.
The drive was long, but enjoyable considering that I had about 4 of my buddies in the car. I treated it more like a road trip then a ride to a game.
Right before we get to the game, my buddy Rhea (the one thats driving) is driving towards the school and I see a sign that says dip. Well I yell DIP!!!! but it was to late lol. We bottomed out going about 30. Everyone in the car was sure the cars bumper was going to be totaled. Well we get to the school and get out and look. Their isnt a single scratch on it. lol
So we go inside and the game is going on. Well it turns out both the boys and girls team on our side slaughtered the opposing teams so it was pretty fun but boring.
After the game we headed home and went to Rheas. Played the sims, guitar hero 3, and watched some movies. Then later that night we all boxed some and then went to bed finally around 4 in the morning.

Saturday: I woke up to my friend Hugh popping me with a towel. He was screaming *GET UP SLAVE!!*. So I wake up and get ready to go help him and his girlfriend move some furniture. Ill have to say.....that day had to of been one of the coldest days i'd ever felt. We'd move a couch out of the house and I swear i'd hear my hands cracking like they were frozen and going to break. Not to mention I was only wearing a sweater for warmth. Not very smart on my part.
All an all, it was pretty fun. We'd constantly joke about everything. It was hard to get very much done considering we were on the floor laughing at it all.
After that we headed to carls Jr. and grabbed some grub. I hadnt had carls Jr. in about a year and a half. It wasnt bad though. It was a little out of my budget though.
When we got back to the house. Everyone was already there to help move furniture inside. So all of that went pretty quick. We had a lot of help. Then Rhea and I sat down to play some guitar hero. We are currently stuck on Raining Blood on expert. We played that for a long time but we didnt beat the song. After that we headed to kitchen were everyone had been for a while and just talked about things and joked. Then I headed home.
I got home around 3 in the afternoon and crashed in my bed. I was exhausted and didnt even realize it.

Sunday: My friend Ty woke me around 11:40 in the moring and said he needed some help out on the rig. So I went out to there with him and did some pretty hard work. Around 3 o clock we got off and went out to eat with his girlfriend. Chinese food.......rocks haha.
Then we went to his house. Took a shower and watched some movies. Watched idocracy, hot fuzz, and resident evil 3 extinction. Then after that we cooked a little bit. Then we headed over to Rheas to see what he was up to. We played guitar hero for a little while but he had to go to work. So we headed to my house and thats basically the end of it.

Ive been listening to a band called The Format recently. Its a little quieter than what im use to listening to but its nice. It puts me in a good mood and relaxs me.

Anywho thats what ive been up 2.


Comments (0)

« Home