July 21, 2006
Time: 9:37 am
Mood: Feeling a little sickly
So I did nothing on my day of yesterday, and I loved every minute of it. =P Oh! And I just noticed last night that the Dead Zone season 4 is out on DVD. Score! I love Johnny Smith. *major Smithophile*
I’m glad mostly everyone got a giggle out of the new theme. Heh, that’s all it was really meant for, to make you guys smile. ^___^ So that’s awesome.
A new padawan
I have taken on another padawan! The wonderful shippo-souten has agreed to let me be her master. ^__^ So now I have Tiff and Jess as full time padawans, and I love theme both. *snuggles* Although I am still in need of a name for my new padawan, but one will come eventually. ^_^
A little humor
Billy Connolly: 13 Things I Hate About People
7. When something is "new and improved!". Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?
10. People who say things like "My eyes aren't what they used to be." So what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?
11. When you're eating something and someone asks "Is that nice?" No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.
13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser.
In case you were wondering were the first six are, they are [here] on Dark Sephy’s site, so go read the first six! Seriously, it’s some funny stuff, go read!
And now, I am off for a Johnny Smith hunt, have a good day everyone!