Thursday, August 31, 2006
I HOPE I PASSED THE ALGEBRA LONG EXAM!
- Had our Algebra Long Exam today, hope I'll pass! I seriously hope!
- Got a perfect grade in CWTS for the midterm
- We had a practical test on Botany Lab yesterday [wednesday], I HOPE I'LL SERIOUSLY PASS!
- Got 1.2 grade on Religion, not bad, that's almost near perfect
- Got a 2.1 on Chemistry Lab
- 1.7 on Chemistry Lecture
- 2.3 on Botany Lab
- 2.0 on Botany Lecture
- Our next report for History is about Pharmacy in the United States, we're presenting it as a VIDEO
- Finally finished those bills and piling them up,thank god!
- There are still JackyxCharles fans,gah!
- Got the Trophy for badminton, 1st-runner up last Saturday and gave it to the Dean's Office last Monday
- Last Sunday was my siblings FAMILY DAY, meaning the whole school was having a get together including the families of the students, yes the FOOD!
Alot of school stuff has happened and I'm so busy,grrr!!! Sorry to my friends here who I haven't kept in touch with lately, I will repay you guys back with chocolates and skittles.....maybe....hehehehe!!!
Hope to talk to you guys again! Take care! I wish you good health! Eat well! Brush your teeth!