Hi! I'm known as the Aqua monkey. I'm totally fun-loving and I really love to laugh. I believe in love and Peace and I really hate violence. Although I'm really friendly, I don't have a lot of patience so please don't push me:) I HATE cruel people and comments though constructive criticism is quite alright(we all want to be better human beings). Please don't hesitate to sign my guestbook, I'm pretty new here and I'm in dire need of company!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
*laughs* I'm so glad that Squidlover enjoyed the pic! I'll look for another pic for someone else and I'll make sure it's funny! So it's 2008! And you know what that means...The Olypics! It's in Beijing China this year and I'm so looking forward to it! The opening of the Olympics is always exciting! Right now I just broke my New year's resolution...I bit all my nails off (I get frustrated or nervous easily). I bit off all the nails of my left hand when I was watching I Am Legend with Will Smith (He's such a hottie!) 'cause that movie was tense!!!! I bit off the rest of the nails today because I have exams on Friday. MATH exams. Of all things. Oh well! Quiz time! Quiz time!!!
1) Do you look forward to the Olympics?
2) If you have one, Who's your favourite athlete?
3) Which movie have you seen recently?
Monday, December 31, 2007
Hi guys! I know I haven't updated in awhile but guess what? I saw Naruto last week! I was so happy! *does a little dance* That episode was cool! Gaara showed that sorry, dinosaur-looking idiot no mercy, like the sexy little badass he is *quickly covers hand over mouth* Oh my! Excuse me! Where did that come from? *looks around nervously* For me, this is the best time of the year...The beginning of a new one! I just love New year's and Old year's night! Personally, I take it as an opportunity to start over afresh and forget about past mistakes and fights and whatever little nonsense we foolish little mortals may have had! I'll be watching the countdown in the safety of my home (I look forward to it every single year!). I only regret two things: 1) I don't have fireworks, I always forget to buy them! and 2) I don't have lays! Barbecue lays are my favourite! Hey! Why don't one of you guys pass me a pack? *giggles*
1) What does New year's day mean for you?
2) What is your New year's resolution?
3) What is your personal method for dealing with
S.A.S (school Again Syndrome)?
I found a pic ESPECIALLY for Squidlover 2! I hope she likes it!:)
*laughs* Hey! Just keep safe and enjoy life to its fullest, okay! Keep the love flowing and...Have a Bright and a Prosperous New year!!! *bursts fireworks*
Friday, December 21, 2007
Alright guys! I haven't updated in a while because of some real serious issues in my family that are not going to be solved anytime soon. I'll try to watch Naruto this week (Oh God! How many times have i repeated those words?). I won't get into the issues because Christmas is about being happy and I don't want to spoil the mood for anyone so...Let's have some Questions!
1) Are you guys wrapping gifts as yet?
2) What is your ultimate Christmas wish list?
3) If you were stuck on a deserted island and only allowed to take two things, what would you take? (I vote for my rubber duckie and my Naruto manga book)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Oh my! Eureka 7 sounds really interesting! I should really sit and watch it. I'll try my very best not to miss Naruto this week because it seems as though (from what I've heard) Sasuke's gonna come out of his dumb coffin. Oh! This weekend I'm gonna get me a Santa Claus hat thingy! *smiles* There's something I can look forward to! Also...I'm disappointed and happy for two reasons. I'm disappointed that they took Bleach off the air for some strange reason on Adult Swim but I'm happy that they replaced it with something good...Shin Chan. I haven't seen him in a while...He's so cute!:) Well, It's time for your Questionnare!
1) Are there favourite songs from anime that you like? Mine are Bleach's 2nd opening, Orange Range-Asterisk(From Bleach)and Larc-en-ciel's Heart the Sword (Samurai x):)
2) For the inuyasha fans out there, Who is your favourite Character and why?
3) For the Bleach fanatics, Which bleach guy do you think is hot? (If there are any guys out there, I am merciful; you need not answer this question or you may state which chic you think is hot)
4) How do you all intend to spend the holidays?
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Lol, I'm so happy! Christmas is very soon, my exams are finished, I've added a post, I will be writing another set of exams in January and I didn't get angry hearing the news today! Life is wonderful! The only thing is...I'll be missing Naruto today...Again! But...It's Christmas and I don't want to spoil the jolly mood for everyone! I haven't posted in a while (My sincere apologies) but I do have some questions!
1) Can anyone tell me what Eureka 7 is all about?
2) What's Christmas like in your Country?
3) Fill me in on this week's Naruto. Pleeease!