Do not remove credits!
All you have to do is copy and paste the layout.You will need to paste everything in your Post Styles and check the Slow but advanced customization.Also you will need to remove everything in your profile.Then go to your Edit Styles and put #XXXXXX in all the boxes.that should do it.
Pretty much everything on the layout is hosted as far as images and whatnot.
Replace the Navigation and Link to anything you want.
You may remove the Introduction part if your not going to use it.Remove everything from the < !--Start Introduction-- > to < !--End Introduction-- >
If you need help with the comments please email me at email@example.com
Nothing much happend yesterday...
*thinks* T_T I can't remember anything...
except that today in p.e we played t-ball.we lost again...oh well atleast we were closer to winning...
Well on my way to my english class I saw a girl who I just meet, and then when she saw me she hugged me! Well I perfectly understand that girls hug other girls, when they are friends, but why so much?? I mean everywhere I go I see girls hugging their friends! then they always start this topic about something I have no idea about (mostly boys)
*sigh* I don't know why there is so much hugging..I don't like to hug people for some reason... T_T I think there is a girl manual where all the girls (except me) read...and when they do what the manual says...I am so confuse...
Oh well...maybe someday I figure it out..
JOKES OF THE DAY!
You know its 2007 (really 2006) when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home.
She read. "...And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?"
The teacher paused, then asked the class, "And what do you think the man said?"
One little boy raised his hand and said excitedly, "I know! I know! He said, 'Holy Shit! A talking pig!'"
999) Why do girls always hug their friends?
99) If you had 1 wish what would it be?
9) I haven't had a good night sleep in a long time -___-
See ya and take care!!^^