Do not remove credits!
All you have to do is copy and paste the layout.You will need to paste everything in your Post Styles and check the Slow but advanced customization.Also you will need to remove everything in your profile.Then go to your Edit Styles and put #XXXXXX in all the boxes.that should do it.
Pretty much everything on the layout is hosted as far as images and whatnot.
Replace the Navigation and Link to anything you want.
You may remove the Introduction part if your not going to use it.Remove everything from the < !--Start Introduction-- > to < !--End Introduction-- >
If you need help with the comments please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay well today..nothing much, oh I found out when we are moving, its on friday..so that gives us a week (or well 6 days) to pack...*sob* I really don't want to go...
Well on the happier note today on afterschool we carved pumkins!!^^ I first time carving a pumkin and the pumkin looked horrible!! *laugh* well not really that horrible...it was alright...for a first timer I guess...
But all the girls were screaming cause when we were removing the insides it felt weird...and nasty...*laugh* it was funny...
Oh and I played speed..>.> I was okay...but speed games not my thing...so I pretty much sucked...oh well
the teacher in charge of anime club who I call parrot hair (cause he was hair that looks like our parrot when our parrot is yelling) told me about Temecula and everything, he said there is a bunch of anime conventions near by...so I guess thats a good thing...in San Diego there is only comic con...and since we are near by I can still go there...just an hour away...
On spanish class I got a friend (or well semi-friend) and she saw my book that I keep all my poems in and when she read it she was crying!! >.< I was like O.O "are you okay??? Something wrong?? want me get the teacher???"
I found out that she was crying of my poems...she said my poems are sad...
Just great...I am gonna make everyone cry with my depressing poems...oh well..atleast she said she liked them...
*thinks* I think thats it...>.> oh I found out on halloween we are allowed to wear costumes to school and if not then we have to wear uniforms...
Other than that I am having some friends problem, unfortunatly my friend K and Steph aren't getting along, they don't fight...they just don't talk...*sigh* and they were such good friends, K said she is trying but she just doesn't want to be Steph's friend anymore, and the only reason she is still her friend is cause Steph only got me and K...
Since K wasn't at school I had to do my best to start a conversation with Steph...but it keeps getting harder and harder...
Oh and to finally end this, I sorta called my mom a asshole >.< I'm not kidding...I was sorta mad at her and everything and the word asshole just came up...
Hopefully when we move things get better...
Jokes of the Day
There was a boy named Johnny who live right behind a building that had an anormous amount of grafitti on it. One day, while he was coming home from school he saw a word written on the wall. When he gets home he asks: "Mom, What does crap mean?" "Where did you here that word from Johnny?" he replied, "I read it on the wall when I was coming home from school, What does it mean?" "Its a fancy word for dinner." "Oh....Okay" and he went to his room. The very next day he asks his mom: "Mom, What does butthead mean?" "where did you hear that word Johnny?" she asks. "I saw it covering up the word on the wall that meant dinner, what does it mean?" "Its what people around here call their pastor." "Oh....Okay" and he went to his room. The very next day he asks:"Mom what does sex mean?" "You read that on the wall didn't you?" Johnny nodded, "yup, What does it mean?" "It's a word for getting dressed. Now hurry up and get ready the pastor is coming over for dinner" "okay." he says When the pastor arrived Johnny opened the door and said, "Hi butthead, craps on the table and mom and dad are upstairs having sex!"
There was a pretty funny joke written by someone named eric y. about 15 funny things u could do in public places. Well, i did them 15 and the below are the results I got. the first bti is the words eric wrote and below is my result. ERIC I LOVE U YOU ARE SO SO SO COOL FOR DOING ALL THAT JUNK !!!!!!!!!
1. Eric: Go up to random people and ask "How are you doing?" See what kind of conversation you can start. (I met lots of new people this way) Chrissy: i got about 5 people telling me about what they were shopping for, 3 had an actual conversation with me but one dude got all twitchy and just...left.
2. Eric:Ask someone what another person's name is nearby. Go up to that person and say "Hey, *person's name*. How are you? You forgot my name, didn't you!?" (People normally look at me very confused with this one.) Chrissy: about 3 people actually replied by saying something along the lines of, "Oh, hey Chrissy!"(i live in a sortov small town) and one lady told me she couldnt remember anyones names anymore(she wasnt even old)
3. Eric: Fall down in front of strangers, and see if they try to help. (If they don't help, I yell out, "FINE! DON'T HELP ME THEN!") Chrissy: most people just ran away, 2 asked me if i was ok but didnt sound very sincere.
4. Eric: Bump into someone and pretend it causes you to fall down. See if they apologize. (This is hard to do, because they normally try to avoid me when I try to bump them.) Chrissy: I had the same dilemma. You know, its really difficult trying to bump into them accidentally-on-purpose. People were giving me very funny looks. and not haha funny, WEIRD funny.
5. Eric:Walk behind someone until he/she turns around. Then say, "What?" (You should look very confused, so it makes them be confused also.) Chrissy: Lol that was a good one; I got two of my friends to help me with this one, we all followed the same person all the way through the store...ah, good times. That guy is probably mentally scarred now
6. Eric: Run around and jump on things and make noises pretending to be a monkey. (It works with any animal.) Chrissy: I attracted quite a crowd....it was a bit weird, i think they would have payed if i'd put out my hat ;P
7. Eric: Put water in your mouth, and pretend you are barfing when someone walks by. (It's really funny when you chew up some Snickers for this.) Chrissy: This was a great one, people got really freaked out... they tried to make sure i was ok but they all were so grossed out they were trying to keep me away from them. lol!
8. Eric: Get an "Obsession, for men" cologne sample spray, and go up to people asking, "Do you have an obsession for men? I was just wondering because I have an obsession for me. It's in my pants. Do you want me to spray you with it?" When they look at you funny, take out the cologne and say "What? It's just my obsession for men cologne. What were you thinking of?" (It doesn't work on the people that have the cologne.) Chrissy: Imagine how odd the reactions you would have were. Now times it by about 10 becasue I am a girl. ;P
9. Eric: Walk behind someone and have an arguement with yourself. (It's even better if you talk in two different voices.) Chrissy: Lol Now i am going to suggest the best reaction accents- german, newfie, indian, cowboy, and itallian
10. Eric: Have a bottle of water and go up to people saying, "Thirsty?" (I got a total of 5 people to drink from my bottle.) Chrissy: I got 11 people to but i had to keep refilling it because I did it when it was like 35 degrees(Celsius) outside lol
11. Eric: Have a newspaper or a book(or something like that) and hold it out to someone and ask, "Thirsty?" (Confusion is funny.) Chrissy: Oh boy that was so funny, i ot the strangest looks. A guy my age said yes, thanks, and he put the newspaer down his shirt and walked away lol! It was ok though, the paper was free.
12. Eric:Put a chunk of something sticky on your hand, and go up to people saying, "Eh, how're you doing?" and try to shake their hand. (Some people actually don't notice huge sticky brown things sticking to your hand.) Chrissy: It was a piece of mars bar, melted. The best reaction was when it actually stuck to their hand. And the guy asked me if he could keep it! omg lol
13. Eric: Jump kick a wall and look at someone and say, "Please don't do that." (It works with trees too.) Chrissy: Well i think people thought i had mental difficulties and they looked at me quite odd. a few people got kind of mad though, but they didnt know what to say because they thought i was mentally retarded, so they didnt want to yell. Lol!
14. Eric: Go up to someone and say in a very low voice, "Death by catapult." (There is also, death by spatula, death by rug burn, death by malapropism, or any other weird random way of death.) Chrissy: I went up to a guy in a suit with a MOUSTACHE(the guy had the moustache, not the suit) and said, "death by smurf" and he replied, in an equally low and sinister voice, "death by teletubby" !!!!!!!!!!! I love him!!!
15. Eric: Get people to join you in your strange adventures. (Twice the people = twice the fun.) Chrissy: I quite agree!
Eric:Be careful about the people you do these things to. Have fun.
Chrissy: Good Luck you guys!
1) *throws evil quirrels at you*
2) Whats your favorite color?
3) Have you ever made one of your friends or someone you know cry?
4) Aren't you so happy that I didn't skip any numbers??
See ya and take care!!^^