hey i didnt feel like posting really but i felt like i was neglecting my site...so...yeah...today was depressing (did u not see smiley..?) yeah really depressing and i dont know why i was depressed but it was the whole day and i kept having to lie saying i was ok when people were like "are u ok?" and...yeah...i dont know but i wrote two really dark poems today...one in 4th hour and one in 7th hour...and well yeah im not done with one of them..but yeah..I dont know and the sad part about it is that i dont know why i was/am so depressed..i guess i feel a little better and the current time is almost 5:30 PM so ...yeah...Anyways 2 things...wait 3 things made my day a little better:
1) My friend Jade(Somegirl
2) Writing this(warming very random but much more lame):
Person 1: guess what?
Person 2: What?
Person 1: I don't know but guess what?
Person 1: I don't know but guess WHAT?
Person 2: What??
Person 1: I don't know but GUESS WHAT?!
Person 2: I don't know and you don't know either!!
Person 1:...NO! I was going to say that the "what" was that this game gets on people's nerves!!
and 3)reading this on my friend's site(Metal Paw
The following are answers given by children in early elementary
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Think about it, it was the best way to get more people.
3. Mostly to clean the house.
4. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. He made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other Mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world, and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string. I think.
What kind of little girl was your Mom?
1. My Mom has always been my Mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer? Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world and my Mom eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
What makes a real woman?
1. It means you have to be really bossy without looking bossy.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goofball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home, and dads just got to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you gotta ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What's the difference between Moms and Grandmothers?
1. About 30 years.
2. You can always count on grandmothers for candy. Sometimes moms don't even have bread on them!
Describe the world's best Mom?
1. She would make broccoli taste like ice cream!
2. The greatest Mom in the world wouldn't make me kiss my fat aunts!
3. She'd always be smiling and keep her opinions to herself.
Is anything about your Mom perfect?
1. Her teeth are perfect, but she bought them from the dentist.
2. Her casserole recipes. But we hate them.
3. Just her children
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mom smarter and then she'd know it was my sister who did it and not me.
But yeah....so i guess i'll talk to you all later...sorry this post was so long and i hope all of you are doing well.
EDIT: Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate them i'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER NOW! like 200 percent better! So *hugs ya'll* Thank you!