Thursday, November 11, 2004
Wagon fulla Pancakes.
It's that time again, kiddies!
The time when Smma, for no good reason whatsoever, becomes what she loathes the most! A whiny little brat who can still find things to complain about in this virtually flawless life! For shame!
Basically, I had a hockey tournament this weekend that I eventually became quite excited about. Yay, missing a day of school! But no! It was not to be. But what could halt hockey; one of the most powerful forces in this household? I know not... but could it be...geography?! The silliest class of them all? Oh, well, turns out I'm failing! Dear me. Guess I can't go. [Insert multiple explatives here.] Hearing the news from my mom was kinda like a kick in the metaphysical balls. (Okay... bad analogy.)
In fact, I was so pissed off that I was angry for 12 hours. 12! Usually it's 30 seconds. Truly a record. Being in a bad mood takes way to much effort, though. Way too hard to keep up. It's all good now. 'Cause guess what?! I've got a funky hat! Wheeee!!!
Anyways, I'm off to go eat some brains. [Actually make cookies. But whatev.]
-The Great and Powerful Smma
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression [of me]?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?
16. What song are you listening to right now?
17. Do you love me?
All the cool kids were doing it! I just wanted to fit in!