So sorry for not updating in so long! A lot has been happening, so I'm going to quickly recap
My mom and I went to Red Deer that day and went shopping at Value Village. Got a whole mountain of clothes for really cheap, and there are quite a few beauties in there! ^^ We went to the mall and had greek food, then went and bought a shower curtain, and a movie for my dad ("Tiger in the Snow") Really good movie! ^^
Then, when we got home at about 6:00, I started my fast for 30 hour Famine, so no supper for me... TT.TT I was actually fine, cuz I was still full from lunch, but I had to leave the house cuz my mom was making it smell too good! (told me, "even if you're fasting, we aren't" o.O) So went to my friends house and we walked around town for a while (she bought brownies and ate them in front of me... pardon the cliche, but with friends like these, who needs enemies? ^^'). Then I went home and watched the movie with mom and dad.
Well, I woke up around 11 am, and because I was fasting didn't have lunch. Mom and Dad were at work, so I worked on my sketch book until about 1:30, cuz I had to be at the chiropractor at 2:00, ran there, had my back cracked, then went to the library until about 4:00, then I got my eyes checked... o.O (I guess I'm borderline, so I'm sorta nearsighted, but not bad enough for glasses, thank God! ^^) Then went with my friend to the Baptist Church for the 30 Hour Famine. We played fun games that made us look like morons, prayed for kids around the world, and watched goofy movies that our youth pastor found on youtube. Then at midnight we ate spaghetti, and at 12:30 I was ready to go home (allnighters always leave me deathly ill, and I have to get into a regular sleeping schedule, or I'm gonna die when school starts! TT.TT) Went home to bed, and that was Friday (and Saturday morning ^^)
Woke up about 11:00 again today, and got up, gave my parents the shock of their lives cuz they didn't expect me back until about 7:00 this morning, and didn't hear me come in! (thank God) Mom was working in the garden, even though there's still banks of snow around the yard, so I helped her. Now I've got dirt under my fingernails, mud on my knees, and I feel complete! ^^ Haven't gotten this dirty in a while (no real chance to in the winter) and it's wonderful to get dirty with results! ^^ Yard is looking better, and I can't wait for the soil to thaw more so we can start planting things! ^^
1. Have you been experiencing problems in editing your site styles?
2. If you could go back in time, where and when would you go?
3. What did you eat for lunch today? (or simply, what did you eat for your most recent meal?)
1. yes, I can't find a button to actually set the styles, and I can't change the colors of anything except the background color! TT.TT I can't even put in a new background picture because there's no button to upload it... o.O
2. Probably to Italy when Marco Polo was still alive! ^^ (then I'd have to learn Italian to speak to him...)
3. Cold hamburger with a handful of corn chips! mmmm-mmmm! XD
Queen of Sheba