OK, so I attended the memorial service of that guy I was telling you about today... and I cried basically the WHOLE time! It was a very touching service, though I can't figure out how his parents were able to speak at all, I wouldn't even be able to show... it was very sad indeed...
Anyway, after the service, I came home and ate a sandwich with my parents, then went upstairs and watched "Wizard of Oz"... I think the thing that bugs be most about that movie is that all of the backgrounds are painted! It positively drives me batty! (apologies for the archaic terminology...) Oh well... it doesn't matter anyway... I was trying to get my Dad to watch it with me, but he hasn't been able to get past the munchkins... I don't blame him... ^^'
Anyway, I'm going to try to visit everyone, but if I can't, please don't blame me, my mom wants me to take the laundry off the lines, so I'll leave you with some questions...
1. Do you (or did you...) play an instrument(s)? What?
2. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
3. Why? (to question 2)
1. Yes, I used to play the guitar and piano, but quit when I moved overseas...
2. Probably the violin or the french horn.
3. Because the violin makes the best sound (my favorite artist of that genre being Vanessa Mae...) and the french horn just looks too cool for words! XD
Queen of Sheba