Ugh... I'm so TIRED!!! TT_TT I couldn't get to sleep at ALL last night! My dad couldn't either, so he was up until about 3 am reading and drinking coffee, with the light on of course, so I couldn't sleep worth beans (our house is so tiny that if someone turns on a light, someone on the other side of the house gets blinded... it sucks...)
Oh well, hopefully this week we get to move to a bigger and better house, since a new doctor's on station, and the mission head's gonna move him into our tiny house since he's single! Good thing too, cuz the new house we will be getting is AMAZING! You get a beautiful view of the valley, and we get the stuff that the other people are leaving there, like their TV, movies and furniture, etc. (Not to keep of course, only while they're on furlough... ^^') We get their dog too! XD I'm so EXCITED!
1. What kind of house do you live in? (2-story? How many rooms? etc.)
2. How late do you usually sleep in?
3. If you could live in any manga, what would it be?
1. Small 1-story house with 2 rooms, an office (where the baby sleeps) 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, and the main room... and that's all... oh well, at least it's kinda ours...
2. Since it's vacation, maybe to about 9 or 10 in the morning.
3. I dunno, anything where you can go to another world, probably Tsubasa or Fushigi Yuugi! XD
Queen of Sheba