Ugh... being sick in itself is hard, the worst part though is catching up at school after being sick for 3 days! TT_TT English and Math weren't too bad, I had to do a quiz in English to begin the period, honestly, if I hadn't been doing homework while being sick, I would have been ROYALLY SCREWED!!! In Math, we were doing stupid spreadsheets, so no worries there. Sadly, the computers weren't working at lunch, so no onemanga today... TT_TT Mechanics was another royal pain, since I had to catch up with learning how to function a car battery, as well as the regular lesson... sadly, I can't even remember what it was... o.O
Gym was the ultimate class of the day! Starting the day I was sick, they had started a class on dance, meaning I had to be able to know how to do the 2 step, 3 step and 4 step, as well as learn the jive! Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to step on your partner's feet every other step?!!! TT_TT Anyway, I learned quite fast, and thankfully, I had some wonderful partners, so no worries there! XD
Tomorrow is the birthday party!!! XD Me and some friends are gonna walk home after school and hang out till 6:30, then we'll go to Boston Pizza! XD I LOVE that place, it's probably one of the best places to have a birthday party! XD They've always got the coolest art, and the mood there is really cool. (their food is good too! XD)
Anyway, I'm gonna go comment on people's sites, then watch some Death Note... but first... QUESTION TIME!!! XD
1. What is your favorite anime theme song?
2. What genre of movie do you prefer?
3. Are you more for fast paced or slow movies?
1. For "Death Note" and "Witch Hunter Robin"! XD As well as "Blood+"
2. Fantasy, they usually have a little bit of everything, though I prefer movies with a weird feel, like "Nanny McFee" or "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (to name a few...)
3. It totally depends on the mood I'm in, as well as what the movie is actually about...
Queen of Sheba