Yay! XD Today was SO MUCH FUN!!! My dad and me went to Edmonton today and ate Ethiopian food! *rubs belly and purrs* Mmmmm-mmmmm!!! XD After that, I went across the street to this comic shop and bought three volumes of manga; volumes 2 and 3 of "Godchild" and volume 16 of "Ruruouni Kenshin" I've already read two of them, but decided to update on myO before I read the last one! XD
Ummm... after that, my dad and me went to the theatre and watched Juno! XD SOOO FUNNY!!! XD Honestly, we had no idea what it was about, we just thought the poster looked funny so we went to it! Except for the sexual references, it's actually a really good movie! Too bad they had to ruin it with all of that kinky crap... though the whole movie WAS sorta based on that kinda junk... whatever...
Anyway, we got home, and I made some stir fry, it actually turned out pretty good, and my grandma and grandpa liked it too, soo... PASS! XD
Ummm... nothing else really happened today, except that me and my dad watched "Lady in the Water"... it's really not all that great of a movie, it was really quite disappointing... TT_TT If anything, I think that the cover is the best part of the movie... quite sad really.
1. Do you ever feel like you're being stalked?
2. What is the last manga you've bought?
3. Do you prefer manga or anime?
1. Yeah... on facebook... *curls up in a ball*
2. Godchild and Rurouni Kenshin!
3. MANGA!!! (though it does also depend on the quality, sometimes the anime is better than the manga, and vice versa...)
Queen of Sheba