OK, so things aren't as bad as I thougt! In my last post I said that where I was moving didn't have an internet connection, but that is not entirely true! XD Sure their internet is only dial up, but it's still better than nothing, I won't be able to post as much any more, but i'll do my best... it was honestly almost physically painful to not be on the internet for so long, when I got on I already had 17 emails... wow! XD Oh yeah, sorry to all people who read this post and will maybe even comment... hopefully... but the comment boxes are taking too long to load, and I can't comment on anyone's sites... TT_TT I'm so sorry!!!
Anyway, here's what has happened during my absence to the best of my memory...
On Wednesday... my mom went back to Kenya, and I moved back in with my Aunt and Uncle... Mom and me had a long goodbye, and that night was one of the hardest I've had in a long time... also, when my mom was flying back, her flight from Heathrow to Kenya was cancelled, so she missed a day, and couldn't contact my dad, so he was at the airport in Kenya freaking out... poor guy...
Anyway, since I've been here, I'v actually managed to have my own room, which hasn't happened for years! XD I just changed it around today, and am totally pooped! ^-^
Yesterday we celebrated Family Day with my aunt and uncle's family... I felt so out of place, since I wasn't blood related to any of them except for my cousins and aunt, but it was a lot of fun, and I finally got to go sledging! XD I haven't been able to do that for probably more than 5 years!
Today was techincally Family Day, so I stayed in PJs all day and read manga! XD Honestly though, it was so boring that I decided to change my room around, and I must admit that I like the results a lot! XD
1. Do you usually change your room around a lot?
2. What is your preferable genre of manga?
3. What anime character do you feel that you resemble the most?
1. Yeah, maybe every 3 months (a habit formed after spending 3 month terms at boarding school... resulting from a change of scene every 3 months... ^-^')
2. Maybe horror, adventure, and drama!
3. Ummm... I can't remember her name, but she was the main character in Angelic Layer... I know... Queen of Sheba's brain has taken a holiday! ^^'
Queen of Sheba