Of course it would be a snow day on my days off... life's just like that I guess... Anyway, I've spent a good part of my day waiting for my mom to get off the computer, and when she finally did, she got all snarky at me... I don't have the attitude, she does!
Anyway, I watched Escaflowne last night, and tonight I'm thinking of watching ROD, so that should be fun! I spent about an hour cleaning up after the blizzard from last night, so I was shoveling snow drifts that came about to my waist. that was pretty rank... I guess I get paid for it though, so all is forgiven! XD
I've been working through my book, and am almost done, only 150 pages to go! XD I'm so excited, cuz I'm planning to read "the Children of Hurin" by JRR Tolkien, it looks really good!
1. What book are you reading currently?
2. What is the weather like where you are?
3. How many phones are there in the room you're in right now?
1. "Assassin's Quest" by Robin Hobb
2. feels like -44C, but the sky is clear and blue
3. 1 cell phone and 1 land line.
Queen of Sheba