Yay! I get to show my art at our youth group's coffee house tonight! I'm so excited! XD I got to bring my painting home from the art room, it's probably about half as tall as me, just huge! It's a painting of the crucifixion, but it's done over a bunch of photographs in the background of Christians who did horrible things (the crusades, Spanish Inquisition, etc.) When I showed it to my grandpa, I sure got some appreciative results! XD It's a really bloody painting though!
OK, I'm almost done my manga that I'm doing for social studies, and I have to study for exams... XP *gags*
That's about all that's happened today, I'll post again tomorrow, better get visiting! Talk to you all later!
1. Do you like my new theme?
2. What's the best way to spend a cold evening?
3. Who has been your greatest inspiration?
1. I dunno, I like it pretty well... ^^'
2. Curled up with a good book and a cup of cocoa, or replace the book with manga, anime, or a sketch pad! XD
3. My mom! She got me painting! XD
Queen of Sheba