AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! It snowed like a savage today! My mom and I were walking to school and it started out quite nice, then it started to sleet, then hail! It hurt too! Then it turned into snow and snowed all day! There was probably about a foot of snow on the ground!
A sad thing happened in art today... TT.TT... as my clay project was drying, it cracked in 2 place! Then a piece chipped off, so I'm gonna fire them together then glue it... I hope it works... TT.TT
My mom and me got home, then watched "the Cave of the Yellow Dog" It was this really cool Tibetan movie that follows this nomadic family... it was really slow, and if you like a direct story line then you'd hate it, but I was in the mood. If anything, it was like being a fly on the wall in someone's house, it was very realistic! XD
1. Do you like foreign movies?
2. What is your descent? (what countries does your family originate from?
3. What book are you reading right now?
1. You bet! So far my favorites are "Pan's Labyrinth" and "Run Lola Run" (Spanish and German)
2. Sweden, Scotland, England, etc... I'm not even all that sure, though I know those are my strongest bloodlines.
3. "Assassin's Quest" by Robin Hobb, then I'm gonna read "The Children of Hurin" by JRR Tolkien! XD I'm so EXCITED!!! XD
Queen of Sheba