Hello again! Queen of Sheba is BACK!!! XD And now she can finally write a full post and visit! XD (Sorry, I'll stop talking in the third person now...) My Christmas went well, and I've received many good gifts! My mom is back from Kenya, and has been for a while. Because of all of the issues there lately, she didn't have any need to go back because the courts were down and the adoption wouldn't go anywhere anyway... so now we're living together until maybe February!
My brother the explorer is traveling yet again, and is now going through Africa. He just arrived in Cape Town the other day, (in South Africa) and will be going up to Johannesburg soon. After that, he'll be moving North through Africa, and will eventually reach Egypt... luck dog... He'll then spend about a year in Korea teaching English... fun...
My mom and I have decided to start a thing for walking to and from school every day, but we live so far from my school, and it's so cold... so that puts a damper on my "fun" exercise.
1. What was your favorite Christmas present?
2. When do/did you restart school?
3. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
1. a set of acrylic paints, canvas board, and some really nice paint brushes from my older brother! XD
2. Yesterday, and it feels like it should already be Friday... XP
3. Vanilla bean! XD
Queen of Sheba