Yesterday was youth group, so we went to this guys house to watch a movie (Casino Royale). Honestly, this guy has the awesomest house EVER!!! XD Downstairs is like a theatre, with a projector, and the most comfortable couch ever!!! XD I borrowed "Blood Diamond" and "Pan's Labyrinth" from him. I actually only just finished watching "Pan's Labyrinth" and I must say that it is now one of my favorite movies! XD I highly reccomend it to anyone who likes high fantasy!!!
It's school again tomorrow... *sighs* the cycle just won't end! It's maddening how repetative my day is, all the time!
My mom gets here on the 16th of December, so we're making plans to stick to each other the whole time!!! XD It's gonna be awesome! I'm so excited to see her and giver her her Christmas present, cuz I know she'll like it! I got her 2 movies; "the Passion" and "the Nativity Story"! I can't wait to see her face when she opens it!!! XD
1. Have you bought any presents yet?
2. What are your top 5 favorite movies?
3. What is the basic cycle of your day? (if you have any...)
1. Yep... but not many... I've still got a ways to go... TT_TT
2. Pan's Labyrinth, Kingdom of Heaven, The Illusionist, Step Up, and 6th Sense! (among many more!)
3. I get up, get ready for school, have a piece of toast, barely catch the bus, go through school (spending my lunches in the computer lab in order to read manga online) finish school, get on the bus, go home and update my site! Then I go to bed... and it's like that almost EVERY day!!! TT_TT
Queen of Sheba