,ok.....I will try and get to some sites if I have the time.
But if I don’t get to you. Im sorry..oh”.
And im sure you all know scar by now..wellll. He had to go out for a little. So to take his spot. It will be...a zombie!
,,im not just any zombie..im the worlds only TALKING zombie^_^
any-who. Im going to change some thnigs
in my post. Let me know if you like them
JOKES BY ~ JACK THE RIPPER
There were three explorers, hiking through
what is now known as Canada.
"You know," said one of the explorers,
"we should name this place we're hiking through."
"I know," said the second explorer. "We'll
each pick a letter and then make a name out
"Okay," said the third,
"I'll go first. C, eh."
"D, eh." And that's how they named Canada
Love's a sensation caused by temptation,
a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the
population of the next generation.
Do you understand my explanation?
Or do you need a demonstration?
What Not To Say To A Cop
"1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry, I didn't realize that my radar detector wasn't on.
3. Aren't you the guy from the village people?
4. Hey you must have been going 125mph just to keep up with me.
5. I thought you had to be in good physical condition to be a cop.
6. Bad cop! No donut!
7. You're gonna check the trunk, aren't you?
8. I was going to be a cop, really, but I decided to finish high school.
9. I pay your salary.
10. That's terrific, the last guy only gave me a warning also.
11. Is that a 9mm? It's nothing compared to this .44 magnum!
12. What do you mean, have I been drinking? You're a trained specialist.
13. Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.
14. By the looks of that gut, I bet I can outrun you.
15. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on Cops?
16. Is it true people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?
17. I was trying to keep up with traffic.
18. Yes, I know there are no other cars around—that's how far they are ahead of me.
19. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
a riddle by Frankenstein
You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. Question: What color are the bus driver's eyes?
RANDOM QUESTIONS OF THE DAY
1#and you would be?
3#,,do you want a Root Beer?
PIC OF THE DAY,,,,,
DON"T CLICK THIS