AIM Ask me for it, I'll add you. My buddy list is friends only.
Birthday 1991-11-27 Gender
Female Location transexual transylvania Member Since 2007-11-04 Occupation professional muff diver Real Name Megan
Favorite Anime I'm not as hardcore as I used to be. I still watch things that catch my eye from time to time. Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Fruit's Basket and anything Final Fantasy related.
Welcome to my site archives. 10 posts are listed per page.
Adam Lambert Didn't Win American Idol Because He Was Gay.
And among other things. Adam's range fucking owns Kris'. FUCKITY FUCK. I was so mad. D: D: D:
I found a bat in my shower this morning.
The rest of my day sucked.
I had a iced mocha from mcdonalds and it sucked.
I rented the book ''Fight Club'' from the library. :]
9 more days of school left
I put a photography-ish picture up on facebook & deviantart
I feel the familiar pattern of no sleep returning.
Guess what!! Remember David?
He just broke up with his girlfriend AGAIN and is chasing my friend Keetha around. It's like deja vu because the situation is almost identical of the one we had in December.
Keetha is apparently in ~deep love with him. I tried to talk her out of it, but no use. He probably wants her for sex. He's going to get it and start treating her like he did Lacey - shit.
I'm so glad I didn't end up with David.
He's a creeper.
Song Lyric-Inspired Survey.
* Note: questions may have nothing to do with the meaning of the song;
they're merely -inspired- by the lyrics.
| I . W a s . W r o n g | + | Social Distortion |
1. Do you ever feel like it's just you against the world?
Almost never. I have a lot of people behind the decisions I make.
2. Are you one to hide your emotions, or do you freely express them?
I cry a lot, up to three times a week. I'm such a little emo kid. I'm pretty emotional. *angst angst*
3. What is one important realization you have reached?
I've realized that I'm the one who has to make my decisions. I have to rely on ME for once.
4. Do you have a problem with the way society is today? In what ways?
I hate society. It really bugs me a lot of the times with all of the obvious double standards. Christians and Conservatives really bother me, especially. A lot of the Republican Jesus Zombies out there don't realize that gay people are PEOPLE. They sit down and shit like you do, they just love a little differently. Plus, didn't Jesus say to be Christlike? I don't ever think I've read about Jesus discriminating.
5. When was the last time you engaged in self-destructive behavior?
A long time ago.
6. When was the last time you admitted that you were wrong?
every five minutes.
7. Is there a habit or thought that you are trying to change?
my negativity. My boyfriend hates it.
8. Who was the last person you argued with? About what?
Nick, and about my sex life.
9. Who was the last person you hurt, either intentionally or not?
probably my mother. She's going through menopause and she gets upset every time I say something to her.
10. Do you take other people's advice and criticisms into consideration?
11. ^ Why or why not?
I do things how I want.
12. Have you ever felt like the victim of bad luck?
ALL THE TIME.
| I r i s . | + | Goo Goo Dolls |
1. Is there anyone that you consider perfect, or nearly perfect?
There's this girl at school, Jenna. I swear she's a robot. Perfect grades, perfect poise, perfect speech, athletic, motivated, pretty, friendly, has a boyfriend, need I continue? I know she's not perfect, but I can't help but wonder where her flaws are... It makes me wonder what kind of person she is on the inside... I wonder if she's empty or something sad like that.
2. Is there anyone that you have romantic feelings for?
3. How do you feel when you're in the arms of a loved one?
WARM. TODAY IT WAS SO FUCKING HOT AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND DOUBLES AS A FURNACE.
4. When was the last time you did something just to feel alive?
5. Have you ever felt like you were living a lie?
a few years ago, yes.
6. Do you find that many people misunderstand you? In what ways?
I'm often misunderstood. People think I'm unintelligent or something else before they get to know me. I'm judged quickly.
7. When was the last time you were completely in the moment?
8. What was the last promise that you broke?
"We've been best friends for at least five years, lets keep it going."
9. Who was the last person to break a promise to you?
10. When was the last time you experienced a broken heart?
11. What is one misconception that other people tend to have about you?
that I'm all lolz and no srsness
| L i t . U p | + | Buckcherry |
1. Do you know anyone that has a serious drug problem?
Nope. I know people that do drugs casually, but no insane downward spiral cokeheads.
2. What have your parents specifically told you about drugs/drug-use?
Nothing really. Just no.
3. Has anyone ever offered you any illegal drug? How did you handle it?
4. In your opinion, what is an effective way to stop drug use?
People are always going to use, like back in the twenties when they had the prohibition law. No matter how illegal you make it people are still going to violate the law.
5. ^ Do you think the anti-smoking and anti-drug ads are effective?
^ Explain why or why not?
See a few questions above
6. ^ If you use/smoke/drink, do those ads make you re-think? In what way?
I don't smoke/drink
7. Have you ever tried to quit a drug or smoking habit? Did you succeed?
8. If you have had problems, in what way has it effected your life?
9. When was the last time that you were under the influence?
once, before I went to see POTC 2. I don't remember it...and I broke my glasses.
10. What drug do you consider to be particularly dangerous?
LSD BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE A BAD TRIP AND RUN OUT IN FRONT OF A BUS AND DIE OR YOU COULD THINK A REAL BEAR IS A TEDDY BEAR AND GET MAULED
11. What drug would you consider to be relatively safe, if any?
12. Where's the strangest place you've been intoxicated?
| B a s k e t . C a s e | + | Greenday |
1. Who was the last person you went to with a problem?
2. Do you know anyone who's always worrying?
3. ^ Are you one of those people?
It's like you know me.
4. What is one thing about which you are particularly paranoid?
Trusting people. I can't do it easily, especially if someone has a shady background. I don't tell much about me.
5. Have you ever been to a therapist? For what reason?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting would you say your life is?
7. Do your thoughts ever get the best of you? In what ways?
I space out every four seconds.
8. Do you know anyone who is always negative?
OH HAY YOU KNOW ME SO WELL.
9. When was the last time you felt like you were going out of your mind?
During le David situation.
10. Have you ever tried to analyze your dreams?
No. My dreams are weird.
11. Do you read / believe your horoscope?
I read it but I hardly believe it.
| D r i v e . | + | Incubus |
1. When was the last time you felt uncertain about something?
I feel uncertain so often I can't remember the most recent time. I was uncertain about Nick the other day.
2. How much would you say fear holds you back?
3. What was the last thing that fear stopped you from doing?
I didn't go to Art Club all last year because of Craig. I tend to avoid situations that require me to socialize and give my opinions.
4. How do you personally overcome fear?
5. What is one way you conform with society?
I take a shit.
6. What is one way in which you do not conform?
I don't like swimming or mashed potatoes.
7. Do you ever do things purposely to be different? Why / Why not?
Lol no. I just do things on my own agenda.
8. Do you feel like you're in charge of your own life? In what way?
I guess. In some ways I'm not.
9. Are you excited for the prospect of tomorrow?
I cry at the thought sometimes.
10. Do you generally have a positive outlook?
NOPE. NOT ME. WRONG GIRL.
11. When was the last time you felt strong and secure in yourself?
12. Do you trust yourself to make the right / best decisions for yourself?
what what what in the butt? I'm neglecting My O. I haven't updated probably since March or the beginning of April. I really don't feel like checking. I've been visiting colleges and doing college projects and reading about colleges and scaring the fucking balls out of myself.
I'm scared of making the shift from high school to college. SRSBSNS. I think I'm going to epic fail and drop out two seconds in.
I've been cramming since it's the end of the third semester at school. I have to bring up my Geometry, read the rest of my Classic Novel and do a book report on it, and finish my plant and soil soil tests. D: D: D: D: EPIC FAIL SCHOOL WORK.
Things with the boyfran are going along well. It's been more than two months. Holy fuck. Also, I've been getting to know his friends...
I made epic cupcakes and I'm eating them right now. NOM.
I'm scheduling for next year, which just happens to be my senior year. :O Soon I'll be out on my own in the big world.
I am planning on taking
Business Math, since it's an easy course and it's my senior year. I'm burnt out from Algebra and Geometry. I'm definitely not taking Trigonometry.
College Prep English, because regular English is the most boring thing that's ever reared it's head. Plus the College Prep teachers actually treat the people in the class like adults and everyone there acts mature and not like a complete immature douche.
Two Periods of Art, because I'm artsy fartsy and I'm still not sure if I'm going to pursue it after high school. I would like to, but ehhhhh.
Sociology/Psychology, because I'm interested by it and curious.
Problems of Democracy/Economics, DNW DNW DNW. It's a requirement and I have to take it. It seriously sounds boring. Fucking Economics.
Accounting I, because I need a computer course.
Other than that I've been stressing out buckets. Srs bsns guise.
I feel horribly sick at the moment. Everything is stuffy and gross and blah right now. Tomorrow is me and Bo's one month. Be proud of me for actually sticking to something for once.
Dani's mom messaged me on myspace telling me she missed me. :[ I really didn't know how to respond at first, because Danielle is oddly upset with me. I think, for as long as we've been friends, we shouldn't let some stupid fight destroy us. Then another side of me tells me that she wasn't really all that good of a friend in the first place because of the Dan situation and all of the time's shes ever ditched me for Dan. Regardless, we do need to talk. It's been a little over a month.
You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:
CHEESY CHEX MIX, FRUIT ROLL UPS, OREOS, SLUSHIES, AND COOKIES AND CREAM BARS.
If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A GUPPY. WAIT. NO...they get eaten...uhh...OCTOPUS.
Whose your favorite redhead?
LOL THIS QUESTION HAS THE MOST OBVIOUS RESPONSE IN THE WORLD. MY BOYFRIEND. DERP DERP DERP.
What do you order when you're at IHOP?
OMG NUTELLA CREPES FTW. I JUST GOT ONE LAST WEEK.
Last book you read?
Misery - Stephen King :D :D
6. Describe your mood.
Miserable. I'm sick.
Describe the last time you were injured?
I slammed my hand in my mom's car door two days ago...if that counts...
Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Probably Nick, Jenny, Miles, Casserole, and anyone else who wantsta come.
Rock concert or symphony?
It all depends. I actually listen to symphonic stuff at times, although it's mostly soundtrack stuff.
What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Me and Cowney.
I have a few.
What type of shirt are you wearing?
It's leopard print...big surprise there.
If you could only use one form of transportation it would be:
Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
Taken. It failed. Me and Bo are both severe movie talkers and we made fun of the whole thing.
Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
LOLOL GABE SAPORTA GET IN MY VAGINA PLZ.
Whats your favorite kind of cake?
ICE CREAM CAEK!!!!1
What did you have for dinner last night?
Look to your left, what do you see?
a old jukebox.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I just kick them...
Favorite toy as a child?
MY SIMBA. <3
Do you buy your own groceries?
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I'm paranoid that they do, but they must have better things to talk about.
Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
I LOVE GUMMY WORMS. I HAD THE SOUR KIND THE OTHER DAY!
Whats your favorite fruit?
Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
I can't do a cartwheel, so...no.
Do you like running long distances?
Have you ever eaten snow?
NOM NOM NOM SNOW.
What color are your bedsheets?
Whats your favorite flower?
Do you do ballet?
Not really. I'm the least graceful person ever.
Do you listen to classical music?
It's soundtracky, but it could be classified as classical.
What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
HERES A STORY. OF A LOVELY LADY~~~
Do you watch Spongebob?
I hate Spongebob. He can suck my cock.
What temperature is it outside right now?
Chilly. But better than being up north.
Do people consider you smart?
Not usually. I surprise them sometimes.
How many piercings do you have?
Just one hole in each ear.
Are you signed on AIM?
Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I tried one day in Girl Scouts when I was about eight, and I fooled all the girls into thinking I did.
How do you feel about your family?
They're my family.
Do you have an iPod?
What time do you go to bed?
What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't listen to CD's anymore, but probably Folie a Deux...
What movie do you know every line to?
THE FUCKING LION KING SRSLY.
What is your favorite salad dressing?
What do you want for Christmas this year?
What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
JENNY LIVES IN CHEESETOWN. THAT'S PRETTY FAR FROM ME.
Do you like hugs?
I LOVE THEM, HUG ME.
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
About a month ago.
Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
they pronounce Royer as Rowyer.
Ahoy. I'm eating an amazing breakfast on this amazing president's day. WHY IS THIS PRESIDENT'S DAY AMAZING, YOU SAY? Because I have no school, of course~
I've been neglecting my duties as a bff to everyone that I call a bff by spending 10+ hours with my boyfriend every weekend and all the time possible on school days. No one but me and he are amused. I feel horrible. They're telling me that I'm 'turning into Danielle' and for your information means 'turning into a boyfriend obsessed codependent zombie that ditches their friends and never does fun things anymore because they're to pre-occupied with someone's cock'. No offense.
I just got done with the first 1/3 of the PSSA testing. OH MY FUCKING LORD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. I hate testing. Holy fuck. PSSA'S = Pennsylvania State Assessment Tests. They're basically worthless.
I got flowers on Valentine's day and Bo's mom was like OMG OMG OMG DUZ U WANT CONDAMNZ? when I left. I was disturbed when he told me.
Im honestly glad I found someone like him who can appreciate my vulgar and offensive sense of humor. I think I'm falling hard, guise. I guess I'm not a robot after all...or maybe I'm just foolish.