Pages (112): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ Next ] [ Last ]
Welcome to my site archives. 10 posts are listed per page.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
the dragon has landed (long post)
yes boys and girls, im in china now. whooo it was a long way over here. landed in beijing and were met by an alumnus from our school (hereafter referred to as shane). hes been taking care of us and is going to get us settled at the school. were leaving for harbin (the city well be living in) tomorrow night (night train).
anyway, today we went on a walking tour of beijing. all the touristy stuff. we started off at tiananmen square, which i hope youve heard of. thats where the people (a lot of students)protested in '89 and were run down by tanks. its the largest square in the world, and its absolutely vast. after that, we went through a park into the forbidden city (aka the imperial palace). wow, that was cool. ive got a lot of pictures of it. the architecture is just amazing. absolutely beautiful. granted, after an hour youre kind running out of things to get excited about. but the three of us wandered around in there for awhile.
after that we went up a small mountain (i forgot the name) and had lunch at the temple at the top. shane had gotten lunch for us. it had warmed up enough by that time to be pleasant. so then we wandered back down and went to beihai park, which was also very nice. huge park, lots of gates, pagodas, a lake, and such. went through there and then got some hot chocolate/coffee and went to another little square. there were some musicians playing erhu, which has a really unique sound. heehee, and elizabeth was accosted by a guy giving massages for about $3. it was so funny, the guy was 79 and was so enthusiastic. he knew what he was doing tho, since he noticed and fixed elizabeths neck problems.
so then we went to dinner at a nice restaurant. man there was so much food, the center-piece of which was peking duck. ooooh it was good. im afraid i might get burned out on chinese food pretty quick, but man its good for now. um..and now were back in our hotel. its a little cozy place (quaint, really) on one of the lakes in hohai. sharing a room with elizabeth, since we thought we wouldnt make paul share a room with one of the ladies.
lots of fireworks going off today. its the last day of spring festival (new years) and thus the last day to shoot them off. not just firecrackers. really big set-off-car-alarms type fireworks.
ok thats enough for now. more eventually.
Comments (2) |
Sunday, February 17, 2008
here we go
departure countdown: tomorrow (monday)
yup, tomorrows the day. been packing and have been able to get a surprising amount in my bags. space bags are a wonderful thing. man though, my parents have traveled a lot and so have a lot of advice, but no one we know has had to pack for five months before. obviously ill be washing clothes and stuff there, but still. having to think what i might happen to need for five months. mom and i made a run to walmart to stock up on toiletries, so im good for awhile there. besides, theres apparently a general store on campus in addition to there being three walmart super centers in the city where im going.
a bit nervous, as anyone would be. but by this point, no way out but through.
lots of rambling about this, hm? tis a big deal. going to be...amazing. tough, but amazing. ok well, its late so im off. next update you get from me will be from china. bon voyage!
quote of the day:
"Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Never permit it to fade. Hold this picture tenaciously. Your mind will seek to develop the picture... do not build up obstacles in your imagination." -Norman Vincent Peale
Comments (2) |
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
departure countdown: 6 days
my flight leaves at 10am monday. been getting stuff done to get ready. having doctors appointments, doing some final shopping and laundry. have my last doctors appointment tomorrow (2 shots, bleh).
im definately getting excited and nervous like anyone would be. heh, you people are probably as tired of hearing about this as everyone i know personally. not only am i going 6000 miles away from home for 5 months, im going to be there for school and taking a pretty rigorous class schedule. im not the only one going; there are 2 others. and it helps that i already know several people over there. but still, its a long way and a long time. weve got skype set up for webcams, so ill be able to talk to my family and friends. im also setting up that photobucket site to share pictures. unfortunately, thats going to be password protected. ill put some pictures up on here that dont have me in them (sorry, definately dont trust internet people) tho there are a few people on here id be glad to give the password to (you should know who you are)
going to start packing over the weekend. luckily, im a notoriously light packer. im limited to 2 suitcases and a backpack simply because i cant haul more than that. so yeah, living out of that for 5 months. then again, ive been told that if youre not sure youll need it, leave it here and get one there. things in china are so much cheaper than the us.
going to be a long trip just to get there though. leave here and fly to dallas, then to san francisco. stay the night there, then fly out early the next morning to vancouver. then from vancouver to beijing (that would be a 15hr flight). stay in beijing for a few days, then take a 12hr night train up to harbin. and then im where ill be for 5 months. i doubt anyone has ever heard of harbin (i hadnt) but take a look at this. thisll be right across the river, and will supposedly still be going when i get there: harbin ice festival . doesnt that look amazing? also tells you how bloody cold it is there. hasnt gotten above 20F for months.
but! cold, long flight and mass of school aside, tis the trip of a lifetime. ill be seeing and doing things no one i know has ever done or even considered. going to be amazing. heh, and dont worry, ill be talking non-stop about what im up to.
Comments (0) |
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
When I was a kid...
blatently snitched from ace
1. Ever made a sand castle?
- oh yes. by hand and with molds. (we went to the beach a lot)
2. Did you have Barbie/GI Joe?
- i hated barbies. i had dinosaurs, horses, stuffed animals, etc.
3. What was your favorite place to hang out when you were a kid?
- hm...well it depends on the time. my house, outside, my friends house...
4. Did you ride a bike?
- yup! learned pretty early and got into long-distance riding with my dad at age 10
5. Who was your favorite person on Little Rascals?
- never watched it
6. Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend before you were 10 yrs. old?
- i havent had one to date.
7. Did you believe in cooties?
8. What was your favorite thing to eat in the summer?
- hm...popcicles/fudge-cicles ^^
9. Did you ever go to camp?
- kanakuk camp from age 8-18
10. What was your favorite Nickelodeon game show?
- legends of the hidden temple!
11. What was your favorite Disney Movie?
- uh...lion king i think
12. Did you ever have sleepovers?
- oh all the time
13. Did you prefer Tag or Hide-n-seek?
- bit of both
14. Did you ever have a water gun fight?
- neighborhood wide ones :D
15. Did you go to the creek or a pool to swim?
- pool (and then lake)
16. Did you have a secret hide out or club house?
- i had a playhouse in the backyard, and often built blanket forts
17. Were you outside all the time?
- all the time, yes.
18. Have you ever climbed a tree?
- and fallen out of them
19.What was your favorite board game to play?
- uh...played sorry and dominoes a lot
20.Did you like to play Twister?
- yup. i was a flexy little kid
21. What was your bed time?
9 or 10-ish
22. Were you afraid of monsters?
- yeah. i had a depraved imagination even then. there was always one waiting in the dark room at the bottom of the stairs. (for some reason it looked something like a buffalo)
23. Did you ever get in a fight in grade school?
- nearly broke a guys wrist. the teacher was laughing.
24. Who were your best friends?
- rabiya, colleen, rachel, paige, kayla, angela, leah. kinda lost touch with that group.
25. Did you ever get a spanking?
- not often. my parents prefered psychological punishment (like making me sit in front of an off tv)
26. Did you curse when you were a kid?
- oh no. my parents still freak out if i curse
27. Did your mom pack your lunch or did you eat cafeteria food?
- mom did. our cafeteria food was awful
28. What elementary school did you go to?
-same one from pre-school to graduation
29. What was something that older kids told you to scare you?
- actually i was the one telling the stories (again with the depraved imagination)
30. Did you ever go camping as a kid?
- yup! dad started taking me park camping at 5, and then true backpacking at 6.
31. Did you ever run away?
- nah. the circus wasnt around.
32. Did you throw tantrums when you did not get what you wanted?
- nope. learned quickly that didnt work.
33. Did you make good grades in elementary school?
34. What was your all time favorite toy?
- uh...one of my horses named dusty. sadly, he got stepped on and lost two legs. so now i have dusty II.
35. Did you have a pet when you were a kid?
- had gerbils, a cat from hell, then oreo. and a random mix of various turtles, lizards and frogs that id catch and keep for a day or two.
36. Did you ever get lost?
- dont think so
37. Were your parents strict?
- not terribly, but enough
38. Have you ever jumped on a trampoline?
- had one for several years ^^
39. Did you play any sport before you were 12?
- played soccer from ages 4-7, tennis somewhere in there, and basketball in 5th grade. oh, and horse-back riding too.
40. What is your favorite memory of your childhood?
- the first time dad and i went backpacking; i was 6. hed forgotten my jacket and it was october, so it was cold. so i was sitting in his lap zipped up with him inside his jacket while he read me the hobbit by lantern-light.
41. Did you ever watch Are you Afriad of the Dark?
42. What was your favorite All That segment?
- the facts thing with lori-beth
43. Who loves Orange soda? Kel loves orange soda! (Is it true?)
- kel does love orange soda!
44. What scared you most?
- uh...i dunno.
45. Where you afraid of bugs?
- only bees and other such stingy things
46. Did you have a Nintendo?
inherited a super nintendo around 10, got a gameboy color in 7th grade and an n64 a bit later
47. How old were you when your family got a computer?
- weve always had one
48. Did you learn how to play a recorder?
- yup. i still have the dang thing too
49. Did you fly on a plane when you were a kid?
- yeah, flew to disney world when i was 7, virginia at 11, and the bahamas at 12. oh right, colorado a couple times in there.
50. What was your first scary movie and how old were you?
- depends what youd call scary. jurassic park around 6 or 7, but i saw raiders of the lost arc at 4 or 5. so depends if youd call that scary or not. jurassic park was the one that actually scared me tho.
Comments (1) |
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
huh...thats unexpected. im trying to set up a photo-sharing website for when i go abroad so i can just update that instead of emailing pictures to a whole lot of people. id heard that photobucket is pretty good, so i signed up on there. it appears to be alright. however...i was trying to just find my site so i could have that link to give people, and searching "jigokuinu" brings up one of my artworks.
Liana's Lair (final)
that one, in fact. needless to say, i just got on photobucket. uh...what should i do about this? there was no "i drew this!!1!11" caption or any sort of comment or contact system, so i have no idea what to do about this. not only is that my picture, its someone elses character. um...help?
also on the art front, my imagination has been working overboard again. youve already seen two of my alien species, and now three more popped up. ive done sketches of all of them, but one really caught my attention.
my, arent they fancy? i like them ^^
china departure countdown: 13 days
quote of the day:
"The heights by great men reached and kept
Were not obtained by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Comments (0) |
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
so ya see, liana (aka kairi37) has recently discovered assassins creed. she absolutely loves it, and its obvious why. im no gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but its a blast to watch her play. i mean, not only does this game look awesome, but your a crazy-good assassin who can climb buildings and use all these spiffy weapons and stuff.
so! she recently challenged me to do something realistic again. and since i really dont like drawing human faces, i chose altair (what, he has a hood) so then, please take a look and tell me what you think:
(ridiculous. looking around on the art page, and see half-finished scratchy sketches with a dozen or so comments, and a photorealism thing is ignored. shouldnt be surprised. this is a really bad art site. just somewhat baffling. yes yes, i know. art is for yourself and to hell with everyone else. but it kinda sucks to still be ignored after 4 years, and when your art honestly and visibly kicks the ass of most of the stuff on here. < /whine>.)
Comments (1) |
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
hurray! i draw! for some time, ive been wanting to draw inu as a kid, cus she was cute and stuff. i asked her to give me a scene, but i didnt get what i was expecting.
warning!: this picture contains blood and death!
yeeeeah, inus nuts and always has been.
take a look at my last post for a hilariously fun time-wasting character survey thing.
Comments (0) |
Giant quiz thing!!
Giant tell-us-all-about-your-character epic 101 question quiz thing:
(i didnt make this! i dont know who did!)
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Jigoku Inu. I just go by Inu.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
500, give or take a decade or two. BirthdayÖhonestly I donít remember.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
Born in my parents home well away from any city. I generally live in the headquarters of my guild in one of the demon cities. Patriotic? I suppose. The empire is pretty loose.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Father was Koryusthro Rathshan, pure-blood black dragon demon. He went by Koryu. Mother was Tsukil, a dog demon. I remember they were both loving and did whatever they could for each other and me.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
No sibs. Just me.
6. What is your occupation?
Assassin, mercenary, thief, spy, black market dealer, things like that.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
Pushing 6 ft and I weigh 130-ish lbs.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
My hair is white and my eyes are red.
9. What is your race?
You already asked about parents. Doesnít that generally answer this, hm? Hybrid demon: dog-dragon.
10. To which social class do you belong?
UhÖ.merchant class I suppose, by your reckoning.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
Depends what you consider attractive, doesnít it. By human standards, no. As for others, not a clue. No oneís said anything.
12. What is your style of dress?
Practical. Loose pants and shirts, tough boots. No accessories beyond the occasional arm wraps or veil. I always have at least four weapons on me, also.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Scars, yes. I donít trust you near enough to tell you where. Other features, canine ears Ďbout the length of my hand, black tipped with 3 notches from each. And a long tail, thick white fur tipped with black.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
Fairly low for a female. Generally rough, a no-nonsense voice, Iím told.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Vocabulary? UmÖnormal? Intelligent?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I control fire; Iíve been fighting for 500 years; Iím a berserker.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Daily if I can. Gotta keep the blood off, aye? Perfume? Ugh, gods, I hate that stuff. Stinks horrifically.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
Varies between a glare, a manic grin, and general straight face.
21. Do you use body language? How?
Sure. My tail and ears tend to give my feelings away. Otherwise, I have control over involuntary movements so I donít give my intentions away.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
Not one, no.
23. What is your earliest memory?
Thatís a tough one. UmÖprobably our home and my parents.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
My schooling has been on-the-fly. I spent 170 years with a mentor learning to fight. She also taught me nearly a dozen languages, and how to read, write and do useful math.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
She gave me the foundations, and my life and career has given me the rest.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Rough times, but good times. Looking back, I wouldnít change it.
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well, from the moment I met my mentor I wanted to fight. Before then, well I was too young to be thinking about it.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Discounting my parents, I havenít had one that wasnít forced on me.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
No, though I would be if Iíd had any choice.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
No. Iím making my own name.
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
ÖMy parentsí assassination. Started everything and put me where I am now.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Probably founding my guild. The most lasting, anyway.
33. What is your greatest regret?
That I didnít learn to control my fire power sooner.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
ÖTake another look at that Ďvirginityí question, and youíll have your answer.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
I keep secrets, thank you.
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Define Ďevilí. Do you call murder evil? In what circumstances? Tough, isnít it. Iím not evil.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I was just a child being hunted down by experienced killers. Hey youíd have been terrified too.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Iíve been a little bit of everywhere and back again.
39. What is your alignment?
Religion-wise? I donít bother.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
It varies, but usually pessimistic.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
There are gods. Iíve seen them. I was unimpressed.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No need to worry about that Ďtil Iím dead, now is there.
43. What is your greatest fear?
I am not telling you that. What you donít know, you canít sell to my enemies.
44. What makes your character angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Angry: just about anything can set me off. I tend to just build up to berserker rages which can burst out at random times. Quite fun.
Sad: When someone I care about dies.
Happy: Success, victory. And being around children. What? Hey, I see that raised eyebrow there.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
I've seen both, and with several species around here, it's hard to call.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex?
Politics: I suppose Iíd answer to the emperors if I had to, just because theyíre stronger than me. But it obviously doesnít come up. Iím top-dog, as it were, around here.
Religion: Iíve already answered that.
Sex: Well previous experience hasnít been especially good. Again, see that Ďvirginityí question.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
*laugh* Oh Iím in all of the above up to my ears.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
Depends on the belief. Some, Iíd die for. Most, Iíd kill for.
49. How much do you value money?
I value it enough to keep myself fed. Most of my earnings now go to the guild coffers, but I keep enough for travel supplies and the occasional luxury expense. Hey, this demon likes her soft bed and pile of pillows.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Ask a demon about evil. Most evil thing, I think, is the slaughter of innocents or destruction of the natural world.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
Have to be one hell of a greater good.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yes, my parents were. Maybe Iíll be too.
53. Are you superstitious?
Enh, not really.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
So long as they keep it out of my face, Iíve got no problem with it.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Heh, oh Iíll tell you exactly what I think of you.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Not too many, and most of those are founded on extensive experience.
Dealing With Others
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Three people, not just one. Liana, my best friend; Zerris and Aishinar my partners in crime.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Respect: Again, the three above.
Despise: Most of the people I despise are dead.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who?
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
The Clan (what Iíve been calling a guild). Best friend, as Iíve already mentioned, is Liana.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Everyone gets the same treatment from me. Iíll be civil to you until you show you deserve otherwise.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
*snort* If anyone can put up with me and my insanity, thatís a good start.
65. How close are you to your family?
I was very close to my blood-family, and Iím equally close to my new family.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Well, being a hybrid, Iím sterile, so the whole children thing is out. Iím rather enjoying life on my own for now. Weíll see if a man manages to catch my attention.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
*laugh* Oh Iím always spoiling for a fight.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
I can tell when people are lying to me, so that helps. But it takes some time before Iíll truly trust someone (ie: trust them with my life).
70. Do you hold grudges?
Like you wouldnít believe.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Iím not big on social things, but yes. Iíve got a strong personality.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
No. I dislike big crowds.
73. How well do you express yourself?
Not too good at talking about problems. I tend to express myself through actions. The style of fighting I choose at any given time says a lot about me, if you know what to look for.
74. How quickly do you judge others?
I try not to jump to conclusions, but itís tough to get past a bad first impression with me.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
Not really. Donít patronize me and keep your complaints to yourself, and weíll be fine.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Yes. Many of them are already dead, but many still live.
Personal Taste and Opinions
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
Pastime: Fighting. Yes, Iím obsessive.
Color: Red and black.
Food: Good red meat. The rarer, the better.
Possession: My sword. It has a history thatís important to me. Plus itís indestructible, which is a nice bonus.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Hm, I am partial to good music. Tried a few instruments myself.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
*snort* If Iím going to die young, Iíd rather it be honorably on a sword. Iíll drink on occasion, but itís not threat since I can burn poisons out of my blood. I donít use any kind of drugs because I always want to be in full possession of my wits and speed.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Depends if Iím on a job or not. Could be anywhere.
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
To keep doing what Iím doing Ďtil someone stronger than me manages to kill me.
82. How long is your attention span?
As long as it needs to be.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
Aye, I have a dark but lively sense of humor. I laugh at anything from raunchy jokes to slapstick. Thereís an impressive amount of both in a mercenary/assassins guild.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Itís pretty hard to really catch me off guard like that.
85. How do you deal with stress?
I kill things. Or just go do a severe work-out, whatever I have time for.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
My athletic ability is pretty impressive. Demons can top humans anyway, but Iím well up there even for a demon. ArtisticÖnot so much. Again, just a little dabbling in music.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yes, love both.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Heh, Iím spontaneous. Much to the dismay of my friends.
89. What are your pet peeves?
Strong smells, loud noises, people pulling my ears or tail. To name a few.
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
My strength is my confidence and my stubborn drive. My weakness is my own business.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Iíd get rid of those gods-be-damned scars. They hurt like hell.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Introverted until I get to know someone.
93. Do you like yourself?
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
My days change so much, I canít keep a routine. I try to at least keep a schedule of a couple meals a day, a bath and training.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
Huh, I really live day-to-day.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Right where I am now.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Iíll die when someone can kill me. I donít want to get old and die of sickness or age, locked in a crippled body.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Iím already a living legend. No one can match my skill, and no one else living managed to master black hell-fire.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Fiery, strong, loyal.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Impulsive, insane, bull-headed.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
Itís fun, why else? Oh, and I get paid for it.
dude, that was an awesome waste of time.
Comments (0) |
Sunday, December 30, 2007
i did another animation! well, liana and i did. just like my avi one, i drew it, she put it together and made it move. this was my art christmas present to liana this year. for whatever reason, she wouldnt put it on here, so i will ^^ (i hope this works like its suposed to)
for those who dont recognize, thats kairi37's dragon liana as a hatchling. meaning, the little dragon belongs to her, not you.
hurray animations! that ones 48 frames long, just pencil and ink. (psst, hey, im offering short animation commissions too. look in my profile for the link)
Comments (1) |
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Pages (112): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ Next ] [ Last ]
once again, im taking full advantage of the fact that i have time on my hands now. so naturally, i draw. anyway, some of you may recall/have noticed that ive taken an amusement in sci-fi since summer. this has resulted in me coming up with two alien species (with a couple more threatening to show up). i havent drawn them too much, but ive drawn the one more than the other, and wanted to fix that. so i did:
Sword of the Empire
well. see what you think. lianas opinions basically ruined the picture for me, but see if you like it. hopefully ill be able to save it eventually, because i did like it before i put it online. but whatever; im not going to be a drama queen and take it down or something. in case you were curious, here are the other alien pictures ive done:
if anybodys curious, i could put a little more info about them up (or just send it to you if i trust you)
Comments (1) |