Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy Frickin' New Year's Effin' Eve!
Yayness! It's that time again! A new year! Out with the old, in with the new!
Okay, so my plans for today are...
1) Invite friends
2) Buy tons and frickin' loads of fireworks.
3) Play around outside, and possibly go to the high school and do stupid stuff
4) Play Guitar Hero and/or Soul Calibur II
5) Watch the telly 'til midnight
6) Toast at midnight and sip on some champagne (it's a tradition to toast with champagne and eat 12 grapes after the clock strikes 12!)
7) Get a teeny wittle buzz
8) Play Super Smash Bros. Melee all effin' night 'til someone passes out
Yep. Those are some kick arse plans.
So far, only #1 has happened since it's still like, 3:30-something in the afternoon.
I talked to my car salesman buddy Brody, and it turns out he's been a victim of drunk-dialing.
Beware of sluts with cell phones.
Oh, by the way, he's gonna get taisered (I can't remember how to spell it.. is that right?) for $100. That's the only way he could get gas money to come back to my town and chill. Southern folks sure are crazy...
Wish him luck.
For some reason, there's a rooster that was singing or whatever around 2 in the afternoon...
Am I the only person who thinks that's unusual?
It sings from 6 in the morning 'til 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
And my dog Chico gets fascinated by the sight of it. He's a yellow lab, and he's super cute, but kinda stupid.
I wish you all a Happy New Year!
And make sure you live it up.
You need it.