Jump to User:

myOtaku.com: GentleEyes777

Welcome to my site archives. 10 posts are listed per page.

Pages (7): [ First ][ Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ Next ] [ Last ]

Monday, March 12, 2007

   Free period
heeyyy i just got a free period for physics!!
so of course i am gunna come visit myO peeps!! lol well post first!! my weekend was good on Fri.. i went out with my friend to see a play at her hs.. it ws pretty good.. lol.. not to mention i had fun.. lol and i got home late which was a change...and lessee the rest of the weekend i just chilled... which was also goodd... on sun.. my bro watched Ouran HS Host club with me .. he actually liked it which was funny.. lol.. he called it a reverse Love Hina.. truu.. lol well we had some laughs.. and now im back in skewll... eeeeeeww.. well ill get back to reality and go visit some sites..
heres the stupiest way to die..ja!!
(1995, Michigan) Up here in Michigan, seems some poor fella thought it would be a good idea to "move" a downed wire from his car. Newspaper reports it took a FULL MINUTE of neighbors whacking away at him with a 2x4 to free their freshly fried former friend from the fatal flashing.

Comments (5) | Permalink

Friday, March 9, 2007

   its friday
hey ppls i have no idea what im doin for the weekend!!
hmm maybe ill chill with some friends and deff watch anime on youtube!! gotta luv youtube.. and gotta do my hw!! so gay... im gettin around to your sites when i can.. but still it is a challenge with the schedule that i have b.c i like get home most of the week at 5 when i could get home at 3.. i rly g2 a gay ass skewl..
well im graduatin soon... soo w.e...to be exact 1 year and 2 months!!
and lessee hmmm.., lemme check my hw real quick right now.. so far i have none.. good... okey well lemme not bore you guys.. heres the stupiest way to die.. okey i dunno what to call this...
(March 1995, Michigan) James Burns, 34, of Alamo, Michigan, was killed in March as he was trying to repair what police described as a "farm-type truck." Burns got a friend to drive the truck on a highway while Burns hung underneath so that he could ascertain the source of a troubling noise. Burns' clothes caught on something, however, and the other man found Burns "wrapped in the drive shaft."

Comments (5) | Permalink

Thursday, March 8, 2007

   hey wassup?
so ive been gettin to your sites and you all have been doin much better from what it seems!! lol.. but still im tryin my best to keep up with postings ans such... well i think that i may be visitn 3 more colleges the 21st, a dayy off skewl!! hellzz yeaa!!
the colleges r Adelphi, Molloy and Hofstra.. i haveta make the appt.. well lookin foward to it!!! other than that just skewll.. and enojyin my time with friends.. and tryin to keep up with it all.. ya know.. well and also studyin for the AP test that is nearly around the corner!! well hope ur all doin well!!
and heres the stupiest way to die!!
(31 August 1995, Egypt) Six people drowned Monday while trying to rescue a chicken that had fallen into a well in southern Egypt. An 18 year old farmer was the first to descend into the 60-foot well. He drowned, apparently after an undercurrent in the water pulled him down, police said his sister and two brothers, none of whom could swim well, went in one by one to help him, but also drowned. Two elderly farmers then came to help. But they apparently were pulled by the same undercurrent. The bodies of the six were later pulled out of the well in the village of Nazlat Imara, 240 miles south of Cairo. The chicken was also pulled out. It survived.

this one is vrryyy ironicc......its so ironic its saddd

Comments (1) | Permalink

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hello everyone!! Sorry that I once again haven’t had tie to visit anyones site.. its b.c of the tremendous amount of work that I am given over the weekend.. well other than that it sorta calmed down on the hw.. omg!! APs r around the corner!! Well I gotta start studying.. and I also gotta start getting it together for my future.. lol.. well my friends will be graduatin soon.. **tear**.. wel better get used to growin upp.. sry I cant get to eveyones site… gomen
Heres the stupiest way to die
(31 July 1995, Christchurch, New Zealand) An ice-maker may seem innocuous, but when it's big enough to walk into -- for example, one that supplies ice to fishing boats -- it can be so dangerous that safety procedures and fail-safe devices are required. So it was a bit of a surprise when employees at afish processing plant heard screams emanating from inside the giant ice-maker.
An employee had been running the machine when the flow of ice jammed. Access to the machine's auger chamber was restricted, and employees are trained never to enter the chamber while the auger is running. It would be easy enough to ignore the warning signs, but it is hard to get around another safety feature: the auger will not run unless the operator holds down a foot pedal outside the chamber. Take your foot off the pedal and the machine shuts down.
There was no way the operator could run the auger and also enter the chamber. Or so it seemed, but one enterprising employee found a way. He laid a heavy piece of metal on the foot pedal to keep the auger running while he entered the chamber to clear the ice jam. He was caught by the swirling auger and drawn inevitably, and fatally, into the ice machine.
Ironically, the employee had helped negotiate a labor contract stipulating that workers should scrupulously follow all safety procedures and abide by the company's operating rules.

Comments (2) | Permalink

Thursday, March 1, 2007

   Ne, Mina!
How is everyone doin?
okey so i think that i may just be able to get my chinese tutorin over the summer which is great!! i have been wantin this for a while.. and the best part is that it will be from my skewl chinese teacher.. and shes sooo nice!! lol and lesse.. i have been doin okey in SAT practice i cant exactly complain...y b.c i have been beggin my parents for a tutor and now that i have one i should take advante of it.. for those of u that rnt in the SAT /ACT mode yet... take advantage of ur youth... plzzz.. its soo stressin
well i think that i may be failin my AP test in May.. and until i get into college i dun think that ill be comin online or visitin u guys too much.. gomen gomen.. 11th grade is a lil stressin.. but ill try whenever i get a chance..hai? oh and i am doin my best to keep up with Japanese o course!!! lol and i may be placed in AP Spanish next year!! Holla!!
well i dun wanna take up all ur time on my skewl life so heres the stupiest way to die...
P.S. since my Sony Bean is a piece of shit.. meanin it only holds 214 songs.. and when i bought it last year it said it would hold 700 songs, my uncle gave me his one of many ipods!! lol!! thats one of my many highlights(other than anime durin the week)
now heres the stupiest way to die
"Fish-Impersonation Deaths On the Rise in Melbourne"

(29 November 1995, Australia) The badly decomposed remains of Neil of Melbourne were discovered in a paddock near Toolondo Reservoir Neil's death was shrouded in mystery, tragedy, and a fish suit.

Local law enforcement officials said the 49-year-old man was wearing a "heavy green plastic bodysuit," constructed from old waterbed material. The suit, from which one could only be extricated painstakingly after unfastening a full-length zipper along the spine, constricted his legs into one mermaid-esque tail. The only openings, aside from the zipper, were two eyeholes.

Neil's garb, enclosing his entire body like a maritime mummy costume, restricted his breathing as well as his movement. He was discovered in this attire, which the Melbourne Fish Costume Bureau stresses was "not approved," less than a kilometer from Toolondo Lake. He apparently had attempted to swim home.

A second yellow-colored suit was found in his garage.

The psychological motivation for Neil's fatal excursion remains unclear. Police have learned that he was taking medications for epilepsy and diabetes at the time, and speculate that his behavior may have had a chemical basis, but locals have their own theories about the aquatic abberation.

"He wanted to be a fish," disclosed one unnamed resident, recalling incidents in which Wilson would swing from a rope while wearing the suit at the lake. Other comments from the Australian community included "bollocks" and "criminey."

Wilson's death brings the Melbourne fish impersonation fatality toll to one, up infinity percent from zero in the previous year.

Comments (6) | Permalink

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

long time
ne i know i havent been here in like.. ever but thats all to my carelessness.. im so sry my friends... gomen... well ill try to post when ever i am in this class... cuz i am always wakin up early.. rght now i am in a computer class.. i am the only on in the class.. the teacher is a complete ditz..and i dun think that he likes me very muchh o well.. im doin okey in skewl gettin ready for SATs .. lol.. well ttyl guys
heres the stupiest way to die
(5 July 1984, Chicago) Near the top of one of the Windy City's mighty skyscrapers, a twenty-nine-year-old attorney named Reginald was locked in a heated dispute with one of his colleagues. "They were arguing about the Olympics," remarked the firm's controller. Determined to settle the aspect under discussion, the two friends decided to have a race down a long hallway on the thirty-ninth floor of the building.

On the way down the hall, Reginald, who was not wearing his contacts due to a scratched cornea, lost his perspective and crashed through a plate-glass window. He fell thirty-eight* stories before striking the pavement, at which point his velocity was zero. A moment before he terminated his 6-second freefall, however, his velocity was approximately 94 miles per hour in a vertical direction. The abrupt velocity change proved too much for Reginald to withstand, and he promptly died.

This fatality marks the first recorded manifestation of so-called "Olympic Fever," previously believed to be a mythical creation of the National Broadcasting Company.

*Beginning as he did at the bottom of the thirty-ninth floor, he technically fell only thirty-eight stories, or thirty-seven if the 13th floor was absent, as is sometimes the case.
ppl.. ppl

Comments (6) | Permalink

Monday, January 22, 2007

mornin.. so my first midterm ois physics.. oh my gosh i am so nervous.. i hate midterms.. i spentmy whole weekend STUDYIN!!
shows how much i have a life...
i hope u guys had better ones than me..
well wish me luck cuz i think i may fail><.. naww jk.. i thkn i know everythin.. ill try to get to a;l ur sites..
heres the stupiest way to die
A fellow who was killed by a Coke machine, which toppled over on top of him as he was attempting to tip a free soda out of it.

Comments (6) | Permalink

Thursday, January 18, 2007

okey so i got back one of my test graes.. and it was a 55.. the good thin was that it was an AP test..,bad thin... well means i hafta study harder to get my grades up...uhh.. y is life so bade to me?? well AP is gunna be hellof a midterm to pass b.c of DBQs and the essys.. eww... ive been gettin 3/9 on my BDQ essys... im gunna fail. so i hafta talk to my teacher on how to make my essyas stronger b4 the midterm.. and i gotta tudor this kid in spanish to get my community service hours in order to graduate...
wel thts it.. other than that its al studyin...
well heres the stupiest way to die...,
(26 July 1991) Patrick lived to rue the day he planned a record-breaking 20-mile hike across the Badwater Salt Flats, the hottest place on earth. He completed 19.5 miles of his hike before collapsing on the scorching ground, never to rise again. Found with his body were a video camera and an empty three-quart water pouch.

The China Lake Rescue team located Patrick's parched body on his forty-first birthday, nearly two weeks after he set out on his desert hike. He was found only a half mile from his red Toyota truck, where gallons of fresh water waited on the seat. Patrick, a healthy 165-pound outdoorsman, had been dehydrated to 90 pounds by the blistering heat. What brought Patrick to such a sad state of desiccation?

Badwater routinely attracts extremists enticed by the lure of running a 150-mile course from Badwater to Mount Whitney, from the lowest point in North America to the highest point in the contiguous United States. Occasional brave souls attempt the one-way hike across Badwater to meet waiting friends and refill their water bottles. Only Patrick, our Darwin Award candidate, tried to make the trek alone with only three quarts of water.

According to District Ranger Mark Maciha, Badwater is consistently five to ten degrees hotter than nearby Furnace Creek, which registered a high of 134 degrees Fahrenheit in 1913. The summer sunshine heats the ground to almost 200 degrees, and the parched air approaches zero percent humidity. No rational explanation can be found for why this lifelong fitness fanatic failed to take sufficient water with him on his hike into this harsh climate. An estimated twelve quarts of water would have been required to survive the exertion of plodding through muddy salt.

Murder was ruled out by the autopsy, and suicide seems unlikely, as it was his third attempt to complete the trek. The most compelling theory is that he wanted to set the record for being the first man to make an unassisted round-trip hike across Badwater. A friend confides that he purposely kept rangers ignorant of his intentions because he knew they would watch over him.

And extra water is just so heavy!

Before his doomed hike, he boasted to several friends that he had calculated the exact amount of water he would need, and to save weight, he would take not a single drop more. In a lamentable miscalculation he carried only three quarts of water, which were simply insufficient to see him through to the other side.

Dr. Milton Jones theorized after the autopsy that Patrick may have sat down to rest with his truck within sight, but had lost so much body fluid that his heart was unable to pump the unnaturally viscous blood to his brain. He lapsed into unconsciousness and died.

Patrick was a healthy outdoorsman with an extensive knowledge of the desert. His father recalled, "He spent money on only two things: electronic equipment and going to the desert."

The video camera found by his body chronicles the first half of Patrick's hike before the batteries died. It ended with his haunting observation, "The only problem is that we have to hike back... This is the real world. One false move, and you're dead."

Comments (2) | Permalink

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My moms gone
she went to go visit her mom in ecuasdor...so its all good..lol.. me and my bro r gunna have the house all 2 ourselves of course when daddy doesnt decide to check up on us..lol..
mommy is so worried about us..she is like call me eevery day
okey soo i hate my skewl even more...b.c of the ppl in it.. well i jst hate them. they just dun know how ro respect ppl... rly sad...
wel midterms r comin up quick and im def. gunna fail AP Euro and Physics..i belive in physics all i need to know all that goes yup must come down... lol
but w.e
well heres the stupiest way to die
(January 23, 1978) Legendary Chicago guitarist Terry Kath was an avid collector of guns. One week before his 32nd birthday, he brought several of his metal friends to a party along with his wife. After the party broke up, he began to play with his guns.

First he spun his .38 revolver on his finger, brought it to his temple, and pulled the trigger. Click! The gun was not loaded. Next he picked up a 9-mm semi-automatic pistol. The host of the party, unamused, asked him to stop. As Terry pulled the magazine from the weapon, he reassured him, "Don't worry it's not loaded." Then Terry raised the pistol… and put a bullet through his head in an one-man shootout.

This popular musician and long-time gun enthusiast forgot that an automatic automatically chambers a bullet, so removing the magazine does not disarm the weapon.

His death was classified an inadvertent suicide.

Comments (5) | Permalink

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

its 6:50
hey i woke up early so i decided to make a post..im mad that its the first day of the week.. feels like mon.. well anyway.. how was ur weekend.. min was ok.. i wen to the city on sat.. had a good time there with my freinds..lol... shoppin of course.. my feet were tired by the end of the day..lol... on sun...was my dads bday...not gunna say how old he is.. i would get killed..or punished..lol... i did hw..all day...i have a whole lot.. yesterday i also did hw..all day..and watched alil bit of anime... all of this week my plans r to study for my upcomin finals... its guna b hell..so if im not vistin or postin its b.c of that.. well i gotta go!!
heres the stupiest way to die
(27 March 1981, Indiana) Late one March evening, Bruce awoke at the foot of a utility pole in the woods, his dog asleep by his side and a crispy, dead raccoon nearby. Bruce was alarmed to discover severe burns on his forearms, hands and genitals, which were eventually amputated.

What happened? The details came out in court, when Bruce sued the utility company for removing him from the gene pool.

He had been out 'coon hunting when his dog caught the scent and chased a raccoon up a power pole. The raccoon perched on a glass insulator. Bruce was prepared for just such an event. He strapped his trusty steel pole climbers to his boots, and made his way up the pole...

The court found Bruce contributory negligent, stating succinctly, "It [is] clear that, in climbing the utility pole, slapping and squalling at the raccoon, thereby agitating it when it was perilously close to charged wires, Bruce should have appreciated the hazard that ultimately befell him."

Comments (2) | Permalink

Pages (7): [ First ][ Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ Next ] [ Last ]