Saturday, September 10, 2005
Good day, reader o' mine! Flint returns, and he's bringing with him fun! It's Saturday night, and you better believe I'm bored.
So, what's up with you? Me, I'm bored like a mug. Nothing's up with me. They found a snake in a watermelon setup at my work today. Someone had to kill it with a mop. Probably the awesomest thing to happen at that place in a while.
Okay, now time for fun! I know you, reader. You probably ask yourself every day, "What's Flint's favorite stuff?" Now, you may stop worrying, because two reasons:
1) It's time for Flint's lists o' fun! And...
2) I got nothing else to write about.
FLINT FAVORITE GRAPHIC NOVELS!
5. Earth X
4. Green Arrow: Quiver (or Green Arrow vol. 1)
3. The Punisher: Welcome Back Frank
1. Kingdom Come
That was fun! Let's do another!
FLINT'S FAVORITE WRESTLERS OF ALL TIMES AND PEOPLES
5. Shawn Michaels
4. Eddie Guerrero (Odd. I'm using him as an avitar, yet he's number 4 on the list...)
3. The Dudley Boyz (Buh buh ray and D-von)
2. Chris Jericho
1. Cactus Jack
Hehe, I feel an odd sense of accomplishment and egotism that's all to rare. Let's do another!
FLINT'S FAVORITE FOODS!
5. Granola Bar with Chocolate Chips
4. Burger (with cheese, please)
3. Pizza (pepperoni preferably)
2. Chicken Wings
1. Corn Dog
One more outta even this out.
FLINT'S FAVORITE ITEMS!
5. The One Ring
4. Ancient Sith Lightsaber
3. +3 Greatsword
1. Thor's Hammer
Yep, that's it. Fun with no purpose! That's what Flint's good at!
See ya whenever.