|
myOtaku.com
Join Today!
My Pages
Home
Portfolio
Guestbook
Quiz Results
Contact Me
Yahoo! Messenger
hanyou_suray2015
Vitals
Birthday
1992-10-27
Gender
Female
Location
Oooooh...wouldn't you like tah know?
Member Since
2006-04-05
Occupation
I'm the Fullmetal Alchemist!.....nah I'm just the Aqua Alchemist. I'm also married to Edward Elric, Dio Elaclaire, and Kadaj x3
Real Name
Etsuko Nikoru Elric (Elaclaire)
Personal
Achievements
I have officially weirded all my friends out atleast once :D AND..! I have married THE Edward Elric!
Anime Fan Since
SINCE EVER :D:D:D:D
Favorite Anime
FMA FMA FMA FMA, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Tsubasa, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Well Princess Mononoke was a movie but it was dah shiz lol and thats it..JUST KIDDING!! One more..Last Exile!!! LAST EXILE!!!
Goals
To move to Japan and to make my own Anime/Manga
Hobbies
Um...drawing? And uh..let's see...Ed! :D!
Talents
Drawing better than everyone I know (except Chisu we draw equally good ;D)
|
|
|
|
myOtaku.com: Edwards Dr.Pepper
|
Friday, July 28, 2006
A Vampire's Tale ch. 3
A Vampire's Tale ch. 3
~The next day, 9:00 P.M., Hospital~
Emily awoke to find she was in a hospital room. Her wound was bandaged and the coat the man had gave to her was on a vacant chair. Her mother was above her and looking down at her. "Emily..? Are you awake?..", she said. Emily didn't like to refer to her mother as 'mom' or anything like that. She called her by her birth name, Kathine. Emily rubbed her eyes and looked around, "Where am I?", she said still rubbing her eyes. Glancing around the room to see if the man was there, she asked Kathine "Where is the man with long black hair and yellow eyes? I need to thank him for saving me." Kathine looked at her daughter worriedly, "Um..I haven't seen a man like that around here.", she put a hand on Emily's forehead, "Are you feeling okay?" Emily looked at Kathine in disgust, "How can you not believe your own daughter?....You know what, Kathine? You're not fit to be a mother!" Emily pushed her mother away and jumped out of the bed, running out of the door and into the halls. She could hear Kathine screaming after her. The doctors surrounded Emily. "Leave me alone! I'm going to find that man! Even if no one believes he's real..." she dropped to the floor from exhaustion. The doctors scrambled forward and grabbed onto her. Another doctor came walking down the hall with a straight jacket in hand. He put it on Emily. She didn't struggle or move. She was looking down at the floor. The doctor who had had the straight jacket picked her up and placed her in a padded room. "You'll be fine in here.", he said softly then closed the door behind him, leaving her alone in the padded room. She looked at the door, tears welling up in her eyes. Then she let her gaze drop to the floor in complete silence.
~That same night, midnight~
The door to the room Emily was in opened slowly. She looked up to find it was the doctor who put her in there. "What now?.." she said glaring up at him. He was quiet for a minute then he kneeled down beside her and started to take off the straight jacket. "My name's Marlyk...I heard that my friend Shael saved you and wanted to help. I was hoping you would run out like that.", he said chuckling softly. "Who's Shael? Why are you letting me go? Your nametag says Bob! What's going on?!" Emily said backing away from Marlyk. He smiled, "You'll see in a minute..heh heh.." He stood up, looking down at Emily with his dark blue eyes. His white hair in a neat pony tail. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up. She screamed and struggled, trying to get free of his grip. Once she was face to face with him she saw something that she had been wanting to see her whole life. Marlyk obviously wasn't really a doctor....he had fangs!
For more see Ch. 4 In progress!!
|
Comments
(2)
« Home |
|