|
myOtaku.com
Join Today!
My Pages
Home
Portfolio
Guestbook
Quiz Results
Contact Me
E-mail
Click Here
Vitals
Gender
Female
Member Since
2006-07-22
Occupation
Ima student!!x3
Real Name
Not gonna tell ya! >:3
Personal
Anime Fan Since
A long time /:3
Goals
Animation
Hobbies
Drawing...x3
Talents
Drawing! <3
|
|
|
|
myOtaku.com: E.n.D.l.E.s.S
|
Monday, November 20, 2006
Konnichiwa^^
*huggles*
Well hello my bumkins!
How are we all?
Good?
GOOD!:33
I havent updated in five day's...So...
I desided to update today!!
Did we miss me?!
Nyaa!!!
Lol...
The idiot is now here...:33

lol...
I have homework...lol
ONE QUESTION LEFT!!!
That's the only homework I have, on question of math!!
:3
-------------------------------------------------
Im lame!!
Today I tripped over someones shoe, of course they had it on!
I was walking and i stepped on the person infront of me's heel of there shoe and im like, BAM!!!
Right in the hall, on the hard marble floor...
Owies...
Oh well...
Im okay^^
*happy dance*
-------------------------------------------------
Soo...
My friend thinks I like someone in the grade below me, of course I dont, thats a whole year different...:33
Im not like that...
Even though he is probably the same age as me, im young for a grade eight...lol
-------------------------------------------------
So, what's bin up in my minons life's?
How have you bin!?
Answer now!!
lol!
Anywho...
Have a good day^^
Well...
Seeya...
E.n.D.l.E.s.S
P.S.Im thinking of changing around my site, so forgive me if my site isent any good as you read this...lol
Comments
(4)
« Home |
|
|
|
| |