Jump to User:

myOtaku.com: E.n.D.l.E.s.S


Monday, October 2, 2006


Konnichiwa^^
Backroom Guestbook Quiz Results

Im back!!
Heh...
I was only gone for...uhh...Whatever!!
Anywho...
OMG!
Yesterday...When I had to go grocery shoping with my mom I bought a giant teddy bear!^^
And I think the guy at the check out was trying to hit on me...OMG!!!
0.o
Strange...Verry strange...
Oh yeah!!
The guy I like...
Well...
I dont like him anymore!!
I heard a comment about me that he said...And I reaslised...He is a complet JERK!!!
GAH!!
I cant stand people like that...
Ohh well...
Atleast I can concentrate better now!!
Oh yeah!!!
Remeber that math test I had last week??
Well I got it back today!!!
And happy happy joy!!!
Instead of failing I passed!!
YAY!!
On one side I got a 73% and on the other side I got a 83%!
On the other side I beat most off the smart people...
And sadly...
Alot of people failed the other side...
And sadly...One person got a 3%...
Anywho...
I also had a presentation I had to do today...
I think I did okay...
Im accually pretty good at presentation`s^^
I like public speacking^^
And...
On friday...It was my sister`s birthday!!
She turned 22!!
She`s ten year`s older than me...Not for long!!
Im gonna be 13 in December^^
YAY!!
Umm...
Im hungry^^
And...
Umm...
Thirsty^^
When`s dinner gonna be??
Oh yeah!!
Do you like MacDonald`s??
I dont!!
Im not to fond off it!!
Im starting to not really like unhealthy food...
I mean...Seriously!
I dont even(There Link spirit...I spelt it right)
like douhgnut`s...
Or icing on cake...Or!!
Okay!
I`ll shut up now^^
...
I have to go now!!
Have a good day!!*hugs all*
Well...
Seeya...

E.n.D.l.E.s.S
P.S. If you have a site button....Can you send me the url???If you have multi button`s...Send me your favorite^^!


Friends Forever-Pu...

Comments (4)
« Home