Wednesday, February 27, 2008
If any of you haven't read about Version Vibrant... than let me fill you in on possibly one of the worst things ever to enter into existance. The submissions cap.
I understand the reason for it... but christ it's enough to just make me drop the O forever. Here are a few reasons why:
1) I make quality wallpapers that, though they aren't always good, are still quality. And I make them insanely fast. Some, I admit, have taken a solid 2 to finish. What the hell am I supposed to do with the other 22 hours of my day? True, I could make more wallpapers, but what the hell would I do with them? Keep saving them and submit them on the next day? Yeah right.
2) The new Version Vibrant, which I am both very excited and disgusted about, will piss me off to no end. I'm telling you there will be times I will be screaming at my computer because I'll only be allowed one wallpaper submission a day. Like COME ON!
3) Fanfiction? Okay. Great, I'm an excellent writer... but I swear if it's filled with just a bunch of SasuxNaru CRAP I will frigging blow up and scream.
4) I like making icons now. It's like... my addiction. But I have no where to upload them here. =/
5) I am afraid they are going to screw us all over with this new Version of the O. It might suck; hard. What do we know? I mean sure it does sound spiffy... but it could suck for all we know...
That's all... I'm done whining now. =3