Well, as March slowly draws nearer, I suppose I better start thinking of a St. Patrick's Day theme. Cause as we know, I love that holiday. Let's see, I did The Boondock Saints last year. Mmmm, Conor and Murphy. I don't know what do to this year. Any suggestions?
As you requested Vicky-chan, here we go:
01. The first character I fell in love with: Morpheus and Neo
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Agent Smith
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Niobe
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: Dunno, the Merovingian, maybe
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Cypher
06. The character I would shag anytime: Seraph
07. The character I'd want to be like: Persephone
08. The character I'd slap: Locke
09. A pairing that I love: Neo x Trinity... I could probably go for a little Seraph/Neo as well =P
10. A pairing that I hate: Morpheus x Niobe
I am a little short on time at the moment, I gotta get my ass off to take my Anatomy placement test (nervous, wish me luck), so Jess babe I'll have to post about you next time. If you are reading this post and you didn't read my last one, and you are one of my closer friends, go back and read the last one! There might be a personal message for you.
No man is a failure who has friends.
- Clarence from It's a Wonderful Life