Angel Zakuro here...posting to post. XD I feel like crap right now since I'm sick, but I wanted to actually update this place. So yeah, since Christmas is coming around...why not some yummy little desserts that are easy to make? ^_^ Enjoy!
1. 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
2. 1 cup cold milk
3. 1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
4. 1/2 cup peanut butter
5. 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
6. 4 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
7. 1/4 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix and bake in 24 paper-lined muffin cups, as directed on package. Cool only 30 min. (Cupcakes need to still be warm to fill.)
2. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add peanut butter; beat well. Spoon into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag or pastry bag; seal bag. (If using plastic bag, snip off one of the corners from bottom of bag.) Insert tip of bag into center of each cupcake; pipe in about 1 Tbsp. of the filling.
3. Microwave whipped topping and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Dip the top of each cupcake into glaze. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts. Store cupcakes in refrigerator.
Yield: 24 servings
Happy cooking, and happy holidays!