Sunday, November 18, 2007
I'm back form Gatlinburg in 1 piece! *cheers* lol
I had a great time, I wish I coulda stayed longer tho, cause tommorow its back to the hell-hole (school) to get 4 days of make-up work TT-TT
I'm too lazy to tell what happened every day, so I'll just give u some of the highlights of the trip:
* I spent about $20 playing arcade games XD
* we went to Dixie Stampede, its a really cool live show where u sit in an arena and they have horse tricks and performances and u get a four course meal (they dont give u utensils tho, u have to eat it with ur fingers O_O ....ew)
* it snowed (a little)
* we rode the tram up to Ober Gatlinburg (if u dont know what a tram is, try to imagine a train car being pulled on wires in the sky) they have a mini mall up there and we went ice skating^^
* we went to Cades Cove, its a nature trail u drive on, we saw 31 deer o.o
* on the way home we saw a bear in a tree on a tiny little tree branch trying to get some grapes, it was so cute ^.^ traffic was backed up for a mile tho cause everyone was stopping in the middle of the raod to get pictures of it -.-'
* I got my very own life-size Keyblade!!!!! YAY!!! It cost me $44 and its frickin heavy o_o but its soooo worth it XD
I'll put up some pictures of my trip in my next post....hehe I'm glad to be back =^-^=
~ Ja ne!