Jump to User:

myOtaku.com: adventaddict

Welcome to my guestbook. Please be polite and constructive when you sign this. Be warned that it is strictly against myOtaku.com's policy to sign guestbooks for the sole purpose of promoting your own site.

Only one guestbook signature per user. You must be registered with myOtaku.com to sign my guestbook.

Guestbook Entries:

Pages (22): [ First ][ Previous ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ Next ] [ Last ]

Arrail (09/16/06)

Beautiful site! I usually don't like background images but your's is light and the text actually shows up as well.

I love your vector Art! Not many people do them and it's nice to see someone that actually does authentic vectors and they are as a matter of fact very pretty. ;)

Lovely myO you have here as well, see you around!

midnight shadow (08/31/06)

heyyy there! i love your site! the theme and layout are really nice^-^ i love Ouran High School Host Club^^ k well, i dont really have much to say here, but im gonna add you as a friend^^, hope ya dont mind. k byee

NejiSaku (08/29/06)

WTF?! I'm signing my own guestbook! Ahahah! Just joking. It's me, ad2! Just making a sample of the NejiSaku fansite invitation:

Hi AdventAddict(just an example!)

You just recieved a personal invitation to join NejiSaku, a site dedicated to the love between Hyuuga Neji and Haruno Sakura.

If you are a fan, don't hesitate to drop by and leave a gb entry!

Thanks for reading!


Gah! I just made this yesterday!

Hikaru Hitachiin (08/27/06)

Hey! Your site is so AWESOME! ^^ I love it! Yep yep! My site's where all fans gather XD Lol j/k. There's just a group of us that all know each other...we're a cirlce of friends *peace sign* LOL. So, yeah! I fixed the background problem...so, you can go look at it again if you'd like. But, thanks! Really awesome site, once again!


Otaku Poison (08/21/06)

Hey! Thanks for the add! Yeah I am a little new to Myotaku but trust me I will learn quick! Yeah I have Jangalian for awhile and it is good to know she has friends like you online! There I have sign you guest book! And am happy to have you on my friends list!

Sasaya (08/17/06)

hey, thanks for the guestbook signing!!! I will add you too! (but don't worry, i really don't need any help!) :) very cute site you have here, anyway **insert smilie**

dark sephiroth (08/17/06)

My apprentice? I only made the layout, i never coded it, so the only thing i'd be able to teach you would be graphics wise, and even then, i wouldn't know how too.

JungWoo (08/17/06)

Wow...it took me forever to find you guestbook, don't feel bad I'm really just that stupid. Ask anyone.

Well to answer your question the site contest ends September 1st so you have until then to say you entered, so there's no rush really, judging will span on after that cuz I'm busier than I originally planned (curse you tennis coaches, we don't need your stinkin' tournaments).

On to a happier not, thanks for signing my guestbook! That was sweet of you ^-^ I'd have to wonder how you found me! Well you have coole site too, It's really easy to read, thankfully, some sites really make your eyes hurt. I try my hardest but I am inevitably a failure at 97% of the things I do, the other 3% I'm too lazy to even try.

Well I have to say besides Color Me Evil's signing this is the longest guest book signature I've ever left *gasp* (see there too, an example of my laziness). At least I'm not breaking the rules :3 I am a good girl! And I like to babble! Squee! okay well, I'll add you as a friend (if I haven't already said that *Scans upward*) and come back and visit. See you around!

shikamarulover (08/17/06)

Thx for signing my guestbook. I will add you as a frind too. Well catch you later

Skuld chan (08/16/06)

Oh my god1 I love Your site! I love the colors and everything!!!! *_____* I'm going to add you okay?

Pages (22): [ First ][ Previous ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ Next ] [ Last ]